Hurricanes at Ohio St. Game Thread, Sept. 11th ESPN 3:40pm EST

Originally Posted by SpottieOttie305

frown.gif
I miss EZ Board

Yuku is EZ board smart guy
laugh.gif

Hopefully Miami kicks the !+%* out of the browneyes.

Originally Posted by mYToAsterspeak

Let me start this by saying besides O state, Miami is my favorite college football team. Yall cats think Miami go come into Columbus and beat a highly motivated Buckeye team? Look, O state knows they have things to prove on a national stage against a powerhouse school. Miami is in trouble. They will have to play their best game of the season to win in Columbus. I'm excited and looking forward to the game. O state by 17
listen bruh bruh after 2002 its impossible to be fans of both. let me say this.....be an ohio state fan....miami don't need your support 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by mYToAsterspeak

Let me start this by saying besides O state, Miami is my favorite college football team. Yall cats think Miami go come into Columbus and beat a highly motivated Buckeye team? Look, O state knows they have things to prove on a national stage against a powerhouse school. Miami is in trouble. They will have to play their best game of the season to win in Columbus. I'm excited and looking forward to the game. O state by 17
listen bruh bruh after 2002 its impossible to be fans of both. let me say this.....be an ohio state fan....miami don't need your support 
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
@ comparing Cleveland to K2. Stop it. None of our TE's have proven a damn thing thus far. Chase Ford COULD end up becoming a good TE but it remains to be seen.

I'm hearing that we will be running A LOT of Spread hurry-up offense come Saturday though. If Jacory has time to throw there's no way they can match up with out WR's. But that's a big if. I have a feeling that the reason we'll be running some Spread no-huddle is because Whipple knows our OL is suspect and he wants to get *'s defense tired and use lots of quick passes to neutralize their pass rush.

We have a good DL and good CB's but we're suspect at LB and Safety. I'm not worried about OSU*'s WR's at all but their TE's and RB's will be a problem to defend in the passing game. If we come out and play man-2 all day like Randy loves to do it could get ugly. Hopefully we'll drop back in coverage and force Pryor to read a defense and pick us apart which he hasn't shown that he can do in the past....

laugh.gif
@ comparing Cleveland to K2. Stop it. None of our TE's have proven a damn thing thus far. Chase Ford COULD end up becoming a good TE but it remains to be seen.

I'm hearing that we will be running A LOT of Spread hurry-up offense come Saturday though. If Jacory has time to throw there's no way they can match up with out WR's. But that's a big if. I have a feeling that the reason we'll be running some Spread no-huddle is because Whipple knows our OL is suspect and he wants to get *'s defense tired and use lots of quick passes to neutralize their pass rush.

We have a good DL and good CB's but we're suspect at LB and Safety. I'm not worried about OSU*'s WR's at all but their TE's and RB's will be a problem to defend in the passing game. If we come out and play man-2 all day like Randy loves to do it could get ugly. Hopefully we'll drop back in coverage and force Pryor to read a defense and pick us apart which he hasn't shown that he can do in the past....

Originally Posted by bijald0331

I'm a Bears and Packers fan. I also enjoy the escapades of the NY Knicks and Chicago Bulls and relish the experience of rooting for both the Cardinals and the Cubs. Also, UNC and Duke split my love. Yes, my life is the truth.

I've seriously heard it all on this board
smh.gif
2r6ik90.gif

Originally Posted by bijald0331

I'm a Bears and Packers fan. I also enjoy the escapades of the NY Knicks and Chicago Bulls and relish the experience of rooting for both the Cardinals and the Cubs. Also, UNC and Duke split my love. Yes, my life is the truth.

I've seriously heard it all on this board
smh.gif
2r6ik90.gif

OSU will win this, I think our D will tear up harris, lets not forget he threw 17 picks last year. Not worried about thugU as much as I am Iowa/Wisconsin.
Can't wait to hear all the thugU excuses afterwards on here 
pimp.gif

OSU will win this, I think our D will tear up harris, lets not forget he threw 17 picks last year. Not worried about thugU as much as I am Iowa/Wisconsin.
Can't wait to hear all the thugU excuses afterwards on here 
pimp.gif

Pryor finally looks comfortbable in the pocket. The D looks stacked again. Tyler Moeller is back! Big Ten Defensive player of the week last week. Cant wait til the game!!!! Ohio State by 13.

Pryor finally looks comfortbable in the pocket. The D looks stacked again. Tyler Moeller is back! Big Ten Defensive player of the week last week. Cant wait til the game!!!! Ohio State by 13.

Back
Top Bottom