huihuihuhi

laugh.gif
He knew he couldn't drop that one.

I'm not impressed until flacco does this in the playoffs. Should be a little easier if the game isn't @ Hines.

I'm not impressed until flacco does this in the playoffs. Should be a little easier if the game isn't @ Hines.

Originally Posted by ill steelo

Just glad he finally got it done. Best drive for him in his career.

Originally Posted by ill steelo

Just glad he finally got it done. Best drive for him in his career.

Nice game Baltimore, as long as Pitt wins next week they should still be ok. Disappointed in the D, but Flacco was money on third down. If this game happens again, will probably be in Baltimore. PS, every game plan against Pitt could be one sentence. Find William Gay, throw to that WR no matter what. You will win

Nice game Baltimore, as long as Pitt wins next week they should still be ok. Disappointed in the D, but Flacco was money on third down. If this game happens again, will probably be in Baltimore. PS, every game plan against Pitt could be one sentence. Find William Gay, throw to that WR no matter what. You will win

Back
Top Bottom