huihuihuhi

Those Steerler Vintage Hoodies are 
pimp.gif

Wish the Cowboys had something that fresh! 
tired.gif

The majority of those types of calls are, but the refs are so confused by Roger I almost don't blame them (there was a terrible one called earlier today). As I said this stuff doesn't make it unwatchable but much less enjoyable

The majority of those types of calls are, but the refs are so confused by Roger I almost don't blame them (there was a terrible one called earlier today). As I said this stuff doesn't make it unwatchable but much less enjoyable

The stage is set! The lights are on! They opened the doors! They let us in their house! We have a little situation on our hands! Cause we are standing in their home! Now! This is what we must do! We gotta fight! We gotta bite! We gotta fight! We gotta scratch! We gotta bleed! For each other!!!!!

The stage is set! The lights are on! They opened the doors! They let us in their house! We have a little situation on our hands! Cause we are standing in their home! Now! This is what we must do! We gotta fight! We gotta bite! We gotta fight! We gotta scratch! We gotta bleed! For each other!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom