huihuihuhi

Originally Posted by CryingFreemancoa

Originally Posted by chokeonsmoke

grin.gif

Wait to thanksgiving so we can smack your team up

laugh.gif

Rootin' for the Ravens heavy tonight.. need them to stop Vernon Davis and for Rice to have a huge game.

Rootin' for the Ravens heavy tonight.. need them to stop Vernon Davis and for Rice to have a huge game.

Always a weird game for me.

Love both squads. Means more to us though so lets get it done
pimp.gif

Bengals ofcourse SMFH.

Would love to get 9 W's today.

Always a weird game for me.

Love both squads. Means more to us though so lets get it done
pimp.gif

Bengals ofcourse SMFH.

Would love to get 9 W's today.

Been a Raven fan since my younger days
laugh.gif
.. Just loved the team and the colors... Always loved the Browns, but as a young kid I wanted to root for another team.. Haha I hate how the Ravens moved from CLE, but it is what it is.

I've been Cleveland born & raised.. Would do anything to see a title.

Been a Raven fan since my younger days
laugh.gif
.. Just loved the team and the colors... Always loved the Browns, but as a young kid I wanted to root for another team.. Haha I hate how the Ravens moved from CLE, but it is what it is.

I've been Cleveland born & raised.. Would do anything to see a title.

Still not liking how they struggle playing down to the comp. Thankfully blew it open in the second half but it could have easily been 21/24-0 going into halftime.

Win is a win tho.

Still not liking how they struggle playing down to the comp. Thankfully blew it open in the second half but it could have easily been 21/24-0 going into halftime.

Win is a win tho.

Originally Posted by Chuck Finster

Win is a win tho.

PREACH!
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by Chuck Finster

Win is a win tho.

PREACH!
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

Back
Top Bottom