HUARACHE LE RETRO 30th anniversary release this year???

4C98FA97-A6C9-46C2-A39C-8BA01E5506B4.jpeg

old man- Neil young

Word it’s gotta be neoprene. Huarache signature

Yeah, it sucks they feel the need to do so many solid colorways with different toe materials. There were a few releases during the last go around a couple years ago that I would’ve bought based on the colorways. But Nike just had to put that stupid wide mesh material on the toes, so I passed on all of them.

Yeah, it sucks they feel the need to do so many solid colorways with different toe materials. There were a few releases during the last go around a couple years ago that I would’ve bought based on the colorways. But Nike just had to put that stupid wide mesh material on the toes, so I passed on all of them.
I agree. The toe rand can’t match the colour of where the neoprene upper is. Plus the whole reflective neoprene and wild color combos give the huarache its whole look. That’s why all the previous iterations with solid colours and square toeboxes were junk. 2011-2014 I seen some of the most atrocious huaraches ever

Link to aquatones?

Here are a couple but it seems like most European sites have them in stock if these don’t have your size

I caved and ended up getting the Aquatones from SlamJam. They appear to be shipping worldwide for a brief period and have free shipping as well. Now I need the Magenta's and the White/Black pair.

Its a never ending saga....

i almost did the same but decided the free shipping didn't make up for upcharge ($120 vs $138 ), especially when im also trying to double up. will wait for the a US release and take my chances.

Last edited:
I caved and ended up getting the Aquatones from SlamJam. They appear to be shipping worldwide for a brief period and have free shipping as well. Now I need the Magenta's and the White/Black pair.

Its a never ending saga....
Don’t forget the new all black jawns.

I’d have bought a pair if it weren’t for the leather toe box. Can only do the OG nylon/neoprene on Huaraches.
I would have agreed with you until I got these
IMG_9266.JPG

The toebox suede is very soft and feels like a premium quality, nothing at all like the papery, stiff, fake leather on the Escape toebox. I agree that the Escapes are noticeably less comfy than my other Huaraches because of the toebox material, and they got these papery creases right away.

These Earthscapes though, are another story. I know the colorway is not gonna be for everyone and they are kinda hard to match (greys work pretty good), but these feel like one of the highest-quality pair of Nike's I've got in a while. If they ever do these in a colorway that you like, definitely do not sleep on them.
IMG_9267.JPG
IMG_9268.JPG
IMG_9264.JPG

After a week of casual hiking and vacation abuse in the Scream Greens I’m switching it up. These look better on feet than in the box for sure, has a modern cw twist that refreshes the retro-futuristic vibe the Huaraches have. That toebox faux suede tho creases like cray tho. Cushy like ZoomX without the springiness. Def size up 1 whole size if you plan on using them for walking any decent distances.
427ED229-05F9-43F5-89C8-8DA55BAC62EB.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom