HUARACHE LE RETRO 30th anniversary release this year???

found these on the hash wall at the outlets in my size. Too bad no additional discount and ripped top lid :frown: but saves me from having to wait for them in the mail. This color as well as the aquatones are my top.
20644C6F-7A48-4BED-A904-D55C2AB3417A.jpeg
Size 13? Citadel? If so I returned them there last week. Too small for me.

you're right. I lost my mind there
Aqua all damn day, twice on Sunday lol
Choice is obvious.....

.....BOTH!

I guess I'm in the minority. Aquatones do pretty much nothing for me. Neon Magentas all day, every day. I love the way those colors pop. Even when I took out my '91 QS pair of the same colorway a couple of months ago to box up and ship after I sold them, I looked at them and said, damn. I dunno why, but this time around--and I was there for the OG releases back in the day--a lot of these OG colorways feel "meh" to me now. Mangos, Aquatones, even Scream Greens (and I bought two pairs of those on the previous retro). But there's just something about the Neon Magentas that damn near make my mouth water. Cranberry lemonade all day :lol:
A new re-release, with this shape, of the Purple Punches and Resins is all else I really need. Or a white-based pair with black/red neoprene, like Pip's PE Flight Huaraches from back in '92.

I guess I'm in the minority. Aquatones do pretty much nothing for me. Neon Magentas all day, every day. I love the way those colors pop. Even when I took out my '91 QS pair of the same colorway a couple of months ago to box up and ship after I sold them, I looked at them and said, damn. I dunno why, but this time around--and I was there for the OG releases back in the day--a lot of these OG colorways feel "meh" to me now. Mangos, Aquatones, even Scream Greens (and I bought two pairs of those on the previous retro). But there's just something about the Neon Magentas that damn near make my mouth water. Cranberry lemonade all day :lol:
A new re-release, with this shape, of the Purple Punches and Resins is all else I really need. Or a white-based pair with black/red neoprene, like Pip's PE Flight Huaraches from back in '92.
Lmao i agree. But the aquas got that acg alpine look. I’ll hold off till next paycheck.

Back
Top Bottom