HUARACHE LE RETRO 30th anniversary release this year???

Oh so Magenta’s “sold out” on “SNKRS” huh. What a joke lol. Shoe went on sale for $40 just 2 years ago.
Everything “sells out” on SNKRS nowadays so seeing that doesn’t even surprise me anymore. Nike loves the hype game

401013CD-7EAE-4818-AAD6-E014AF2C0C62.jpeg

Totally forgot about the SNKRS drop today, was going to get a pair after I recently sold my DS pair from two years ago in preparation for this new release. Of course they "sold out" :lol:
Whatever, I just ordered them from FTL instead LOL

Just remember, the Scream Greens sold out on SNKRS, then eventually they "popped up" on NDC with no warning and we're available for a good day before the largest sizes were gone. I have a good feeling this will be the exact same thing with the Neon Magentas. I liked these but I only want one more pair at retail and it's the Aquatones!

I’m good when it comes to the Magentas. Didn’t want them a few years ago and don’t want them now. Just need the Aquatones and I am done with Huaraches unless they release the Emerald/Resins. Might cop the triple blacks and use them as everyday beaters.

Can anyone confirm that the Aquatones fit the same as the Scream Greens and not like the Mangos (which many have said seem smaller than the SGs)?. Just want to make sure my normal Huarache size works in them when they release on NDC.

Back
Top Bottom