HUARACHE LE RETRO 30th anniversary release this year???

Every release since the Stussys have been recrafted. Orcas and Stussys are from the mid 2000s but it's the first ever retro so its a significant release.
The Mango and Aquatone have never been retroed since 1991/92 so are legendary status Huas.
The new Scream Green is a noteworthy cop, first time retroing this version with the OG tag and updated shape, trumps the 2014 pair by far.
These new Magentas appear to be an updated release, superior to the '91 pack judging by the pics a true retro.
All of these are OG cws and worth copping, not only for their iconic status but also the good quality/shape. These recrafts actually look like the vintage images we used to see on the net and we're lucky to get the chance to buy some of these again.
B23Q6HNIcAEGO0Z.png

Ahhhhhhh thanks for the schooling, so pretty much i can say I missed the recraft of the scream greens and so far, what about the purple punches? They were recrafted if I can remember, I got em but not worn. I did buy the magenta and im sure it had the old tag on it but again a lot of kicks are on storage, but km copping again lol love that colourway. Also the pink blues ones, I cant even remember if they recrafted hmmmm.

So these dropping here in London soon, but they calling it neon magenta! lol Anyway I cant remember if my prior pair has the OG tag, as these definitely don't SMH.
20210707_173125.jpg

^ That is the OG tag for that particular colorway. I don’t believe they had the Nike air tag when originally released.

Ahhhhhhh thanks for the schooling
No worries, I used to watch your youtube vids so happy to help. You havent missed a lot bro, the Scream Green was a recraft so I recommend you try cop that. As far as the 91 Purple Punch, Dynamic Pink and Magenta that you own are not recrafts but theyre still rated well. The Magenta didnt ever have the Old Tag either as far as Im aware.
If you get a chance to get the new Magenta, then sell the old pair as the shape is boog in comparison.

Didn't know Aquatones were OG's from 91/2. I either have never seen them or forgotten. I didn't realize there were SO many colorways for this shoe. But I echo the sentiments on the last page.

I fully expected to restrain and not cop any but SG's were a must and then I got Mangos for the low so why the hell not. I almost went off the deep rail after that but convinced myself to not chase 100 of these and stick with my favorite tongue tag pairs. But Aquas and Stussy's are SERIOUSLY sick.

So these dropping here in London soon, but they calling it neon magenta! lol Anyway I cant remember if my prior pair has the OG tag, as these definitely don't SMH.
20210707_173125.jpg
As others have pointed out the OG of this colorway didn’t have the tag on the tongue like the scream greens. This is an accurate re issue of the OG as was the previous retro

Seems to be a lot of huarache new comers this time around. Love to see it. Never been a shoe to sleep on. This is one of Nikes all time greatest models in my opinion. The Aquas have been a relic grail for years. Never retro’d until now. I just copped off DF. Couldn’t resist anymore. Will double up once they hit the states, preferably on NDC.

Been giving it some thought lately, but I may return my escapes. Idk they’re just not doing it for me, has the essence of boiled chicken…. Is it the muted blue they used or is it the weird paper suede? I’m not sure, but I’ve put them on twice thinking I was gonna wear them and instantly regretted putting them on.

Back
Top Bottom