HUARACHE LE RETRO 30th anniversary release this year???

Definitely rocking these. Went a full size up (12.5) and they fit perfectly. My scream greens are a half size up and they're comfortable but my toe is at the very end of the shoe.
20210622_141450.jpg

May be wise to cop these particular models now tbh, I can see them rising in value later on once the restocks have dried up.
This. I remember before the Scream Greens retroed in 2014, DS 2000 retros were selling between $200-$300. We’re talking about a shoe that ended up at the outlets for $20.

went ahead and grabbed the scream green huaraches a couple of days ago when they put them on ndc, so I could get 12% cash back and I'll hit up the chat to see if they will apply the 10% medical discount code since it wouldn't work when checking out

first I contacted Mr Porter about returning the pair I bought there even though I'm a good month outside of the return window...they said I could do it anyways...I'm a cheap bastard

if anyone wants a 10 I can hook up the Mr Porter pair for $120 plus shipping

Is there anyone that can point me in the direction of a list/picture of all of the OG Huarache colorways?

Bummer. Anything SNKRS will sell out. Yet if the same shoe was released through the app it would sit like the Mangos. Also the colors look off in the SNKRS pictures.

Yea they almost look maroon.

Btw, the same colorway is listed on the FNL release calendar too. I doubt they will sell out.

Men's Magenta/Volt pair is up on SNKRS with a 7/8 release date

What the bleep?!! Why?!! They put the Mangos with the OG tongue tag on the regular website & restocked Scream Greens on NDC, but won't put these on there!! Gosh I hope they don't put the aquatones on SNKRS?!! That is the one pair I want. This makes me think they will put them on SNKRS too, SMH!!

Does anyone know if you can use a gift card on SNKRS?!! Does it need to be preloaded on your NDC account? This is the only color I really want other than the SG I already grabbed. Thanks for answering my question.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom