HUARACHE LE RETRO 30th anniversary release this year???

Copped the Blue/Pink ‘91 and I’m not feeling them as much as this years pairs. It’s just not the same for me. If anyone needs an 11.5 lmk before I throw them on GOAT. Only looking for what I paid (90 bucks).

image.jpg

Damn I paid over retail for the scream greens twice, wasn't too bad but I wish I had known about this sale rack,
Oh, sorry. I was talking about the situation in Japan. Don’t think they become available on the sales rack in US tho.

Keeping orcas and jordan 1 neutral grey 85 on ice for the moment. any idea how long the midsoles are good tolast for?

Keeping orcas and jordan 1 neutral grey 85 on ice for the moment. any idea how long the midsoles are good tolast for?
other than some midsole separation, my ‘91 scream greens are still wearable.... so I’d say you should be good for a lil bit.

Really liking these. Fit is different, with no neoprene in the toebox. Plenty of room at 1/2 size up. I think I could get into TTS comfortably if it were the only size available.
55E3E770-B716-42C3-9C7D-D5016660F22A.jpeg

Also, I’ve seen them compared to AM90 Bacons. The red certainly matches, but that’s about it.

3AF257E5-EA5F-43E8-BBC1-D923495A4F33.jpeg

Happy to report someone took my '91 pair in case anyone else is wondering. Glad they found a home with another member. Still hoping Nike releases them in this new mold. That's my 2nd fav colorway after SG's from the patchwork pairs.

Aquatones are on END Launches for 7/2
:nerd: :nerd:
151 shipped
SNS raffle is up too, should be about $130 shipped. Looks like it closes overnight Thursday.

Yeah I had to cop the Earthscapes. No brainer.
I just got mine in from AsphaltGold, they're nice. I'll probably take the little swoosh off the laces though. They have a cork insole, which I had not seen in any pics yet. If they look pink, its just the photo. They're red and a couple different shades of orange, no pink. Ordered on Sunday, so not bad at all for international shipping.
IMG_9234.JPG
IMG_9235.JPG

A slightly better shape and superior cushioning. New models should not have the strange toebox that plagued the 91 pairs. Hoping that they are white rather than sail.
Do you feel like we were cheated with the 91 pack? I was satisfied with them until I knew better.

Back
Top Bottom