HUARACHE LE RETRO 30th anniversary release this year???

There's definitely things that could be better but I think if I had some of the options I wanted I'd go broke on these. Being able to change the back of the strap color, having royal blue as an option on all the pieces, having a tan/mushroom color option as well as brown. Would love to recreate pralines and a pair of Mowabbs.

That's why I take iD for what it is because if nike is still releasing cws they aren't gonna give us everything we want because that could affect sales on other releases of the shoe

3 designs i came up with

kind of worries me the way none of them Nike ID samples have the white neoprene sock. Hope they don't use the same off white as they did on the pure platinum pairs 
ohwell.gif

What up all, what I was able to purchase in '14 working employed part time half the year. Nearly half of which you guys helped in 1 way or another, so I wanted to share to say thanks. Just before taking the pic, I realized last year was the 1st year I didn't buy 1 pair of Mike's. All black huaraches probably my favorite. Blessings in 2015 to you all. This by far is the thread that I enjoy the most.

You think those all blue in the samples is the "light retro"?

That looks greener on the design. If it's THAT blue, then I'm not sure any of my Hornets colorways work. Anyone have insight?

hows the sizing on these? 

i normally wear a 9.5 in most shoes.  i have a wide foot so depending on the shoe im a 10. 

should i go half size up for full size up since i heard they run small

You think those all blue in the samples is the "light retro"?

That looks greener on the design. If it's THAT blue, then I'm not sure any of my Hornets colorways work. Anyone have insight?
I reckon it's the Blue Lagoon in those sample pics but not sure. It looks a lot like it when I compared it to a Blue Lagoon ID.

The Light Retro looks a lot like the Sport Turquoise colour from the OGs.

Wonder now long these will be up on iD for? I know I have a gift card coming for Valentine's Day and it's already spent on a pair of these if they're still up. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom