HUARACHE LE RETRO 30th anniversary release this year???

Thinking to create a few bootleg OG cws, Purple Punches seem like a good shout. I hope they update us with more colours/options.

Up to 31 creations so far. And, sadly, I want to buy 20-25 of them. I think I'm going to pass on most releases and just ID another Huarache.

Not messing with the colored midsoles much, but these came out looking pretty good.

I'm going to get one next week. Then hold off till summer for a second, unless we hear it's going away. I know which way I'm leaning right now, but thought I'd share a few. Feel free to weigh in.

Hopefully these IDs aren't a blink-and-you'll-miss-it type of ID. If they add options down the line (especially more "OG strap" colors), Nike's going to get more money from me
laugh.gif

Yeah, a lot of other releases just got put on the back burner. Gonna stick to the simple, classic look with these and try to replicate some OG colorways.

*sigh* let the bastardization begin :smh:. It's all good. I just wish they'll eventually go ahead and release the pink royal/wht & green gold/wht EU cws in the US so I can be done. IDs are nice but I'd rather OG cws be released before IDs. Just me though.

Back
Top Bottom