HUARACHE LE RETRO 30th anniversary release this year???

That the blue lagoon outsole? Man that is real fresh. Might be worth the risk on the light retro color. I like what you did there.
just copied your 1st design 
glasses.gif
 , but yeah...solid, blue lagoon.

Last edited:

I know this has been asked before in this thread, and I apologize in advance, but what are sizing recommendations on these? I have heard half size up but I am not sure how recent releases have been fitting.

I am a very true 11.5 in everything else but have a somewhat wider foot. Would 12s be acceptable?
If you like your toes VERY close to the end of the shoe, like a 1:1 fit...go up 1/2 size. If you like to have a little space between your toes and the end of the shoe (like I do), go up a full size.

But just a warning...sizing hasn't exactly been "exact" even from pair to pair. I have two pairs of Scream Greens in size 15 and one fits perfectly and the other fits too snug.

Short answer...full size up IMO.

I'm liking the middle one too. Safer option if the colour doesn't match.

That would be great, I'd rather pay less on a GR than the IDs.

Tell me about it lol. An additional 40 bucks for say 2 pairs is almost enough to get another pair for retail but hey I'm not complaining. I only wish we a had a couple more colors and whatever color strap we desired to ID with.

i like the huraches bo's not so much they drop thursday dont really know what superbowl theme is tho'

who's responsible for nsw? i swear man they're just releasing these uneccessary colorways that no one's gonna get 
laugh.gif

I hope they eventually add a regular color palette cuz I've always wanted to do a Ultramarines cw in these LE's

Man, I wish iD would allow the tab-logo on the tongue to be changed too. :smh:

Ordered my 1st pair :smile:

I did too but my promo code expired. So I went to one pair

Last edited:
Reactions: You
Back
Top Bottom