HUARACHE LE RETRO 30th anniversary release this year???

What's Good NT....

Today....My lil man John in triple blacks and me in hyper punches

Was able to find a hot lava in a 12 from offspring, hope ya'll were right about nms running tts

aight thanks man. I have a 13 in the cocaine white huarache, 12 is good in nms then? Also it cost 190 total from offspring, think it was a little too high
Was able to find a hot lava in a 12 from offspring, hope ya'll were right about nms running tts

Should be good if 12 is your true size. Offspring is always a little on the high side for whatever reason. I've never paid more than 160 for any of my huaraches. Got my hot lavas on eBay, my black and whites from sneakerworldshop in Italy and my poison greens from hanon shop For 100 shipped because of their huge sale from earlier this summer. It's that 25 pounds for shipping that's killing you on offspring.

Should be good if 12 is your true size. Offspring is always a little on the high side for whatever reason. I've never paid more than 160 for any of my huaraches. Got my hot lavas on eBay, my black and whites from sneakerworldshop in Italy and my poison greens from hanon shop For 100 shipped because of their huge sale from earlier this summer. It's that 25 pounds for shipping that's killing you on offspring.
Yea The Shoe Was 99 Pound Which Wasn't bad But the Shipping Made It Worse. I like this color a lot though and I don't see it releasing in the us so I decided to cop. I wear a 12 in most sneakers.

Yea The Shoe Was 99 Pound Which Wasn't bad But the Shipping Made It Worse. I like this color a lot though and I don't see it releasing in the us so I decided to cop. I wear a 12 in most sneakers.

Yeah man 40 bucks for shipping is steep, especially when other euro companies ship to the states for less than 20 and will get to your door in 2 days barring a hold up in customs. I base my true size on what I wear in retro 1's.

Yeah man 40 bucks for shipping is steep, especially when other euro companies ship to the states for less than 20 and will get to your door in 2 days barring a hold up in customs. I base my true size on what I wear in retro 1's.
i base my tts on most other jays. In 1s I wear a 13, they are a narrow sneaker. I'll see how they fit when they come in

I would hold on buying in EU, most of "EU" cws are slated to drop in the next season or two. 

Dont know if this has been posted but...

705159-003

COOL GREY/BRIGHT CITRUS/ARTISAN TEAL/WOLF GREY

Last edited:
I would hold on buying in EU, most of "EU" cws are slated to drop in the next season or two. 

Dont know if this has been posted but...

705159-003
COOL GREY/BRIGHT CITRUS/ARTISAN TEAL/WOLF GREY​

I Already Bought it, The Hot Lava color. Is that slated to release here? Also the bttf color is dope

I ended up ordering a size 14 and 15 of the black/blue NMs from NDC. It's almost as good as being able to go to an actual store
laugh.gif
Except the whole paying twice, sending one back nonsense...

Damn near impossible to find the white/sail NM's in a US 7.5 online except for the bay for $200+. Anyone experienced sizing 0.5 down?

I wear thin socks and hate shoes not fitting snug so I kinda don't wanna go with a US 8 in these NM's. So I'm leaning towards picking up a 7.

I'm a true 7.5 btw.

Any suggestions?

Back
Top Bottom