HUARACHE LE RETRO 30th anniversary release this year???

isnt that what the TP stands for on all the labels for these shoes?
oh it's on the box? I wasn't aware... I was just curious as to why it was omitted from all the verbiage on NDC. Just got a refund from Size? guess they oversold the NMs last night 
frown.gif

oh it's on the box? I wasn't aware... I was just curious as to why it was omitted from all the verbiage on NDC. Just got a refund from Size? guess they oversold the NMs last night 
frown.gif
yeah the "TP" is on both the huaraches and the roshes i have. its probably not actually tech fleece but released to coincide with the tech pack clothing line.

damn really? back to the drawing board. ill keep an eye out for you and everyone else that gets refunded.

yeah the "TP" is on both the huaraches and the roshes i have. its probably not actually tech fleece but released to coincide with the tech pack clothing line.

damn really? back to the drawing board. ill keep an eye out for you and everyone else that gets refunded.
Yeah I'm sure you're right... It's no coincidence that they releases the same day as the new collection.

I hope @So Much Sole 23  doesn't get cancelled... even though he ordered my size right before me 
mad.gif
laugh.gif

Yeah I'm sure you're right... It's no coincidence that they releases the same day as the new collection.

I hope @So Much Sole 23  doesn't get cancelled... even though he ordered my size right before me 
mad.gif
laugh.gif

Damn!

I'm In The Same Boat
mean.gif

Thought I Was Pretty Quick To Get Thru Too
theyre off the site right now so im sure they had atleast one pair. i should have PMed you guys the link instead of posting it here. a lot of lurkers present because of the TP release, they probably scooped up the one pair when you guys were questioning the size 
mean.gif

but as i said i'll stay on the look out for you guys. they restocked pretty heavily last month so theres gotta be some pairs floting around

Last edited:
all good bro, still appreciate the look out... well I guess since that freed up some funds I might get the turquoise.

I still see the 6, 7 and 8 up on Size?

Last edited:
theyre off the site right now so im sure they had atleast one pair. i should have PMed you guys the link instead of posting it here. a lot of lurkers present because of the TP release, they probably scooped up the one pair when you guys were questioning the size :smh:  

but as i said i'll stay on the look out for you guys. they restocked pretty heavily last month so theres gotta be some pairs floting around

All Good Bro, The Help Is ALWAYS Appreciated Regardless :nthat:

Repped Yet Again

all good bro, still appreciate the look out... well I guess since that freed up some funds I might get the turquoise.

I still see the 6, 7 and 8 up on Size?
if youre down for a little work, you could buy one of those and flip to get your size on ebay. a little extra work but its an option

All Good Bro, The Help Is ALWAYS Appreciated Regardless
nthat.gif

Repped Yet Again
just paying it forward. lord knows ill need help in the future lol  it literally takes no effort to use google/twitter and post a link but some dudes on here consider that "putting in work" and expect the word for it 
eyes.gif

on another note, really interested in seeing how well the NMs do on their first stateside release. pretty much gonna set the tone for future releases out here

something about this aerial view makes these look fire
nthat.gif

Last edited:
Yeah great cw but unfortunately you can't go .5 up from a Wms 12 so very unlikely for me to get any of these wms models.

So what you guys think? I know its probably been asked before but which are more comfortable? The regular huarache or the nm?

So what you guys think? I know its probably been asked before but which are more comfortable? The regular huarache or the nm?
i honestly cant say. theyre both a different kind of comfortable if that makes sense. OG huaraches give me a cozy feeling they way they hug your foot, but the huarache nm's give me the "freeing" feeling that comes with predominantly non reinforced upper and the breezy breathable mesh toe box.

I was almost in the same boat. I ordered my pair in the beginning of june when they kept adding random sizes every few days. my guess is stores were trying to move stock
you were smart. guy at the footlocker that had them told me that they were moved to complete online orders and stock locations from other places that ran out. the search for a size 13 continues. i was thinking of getting the sport turquoise cw but they aren't as nice as the scream greens imo

as for the NMs they are cool but i hate how the lacing is exposed (dont know if that the best way to describe them) on the sides it makes the shoe look bad imo but i have been tempted t buy a pair just to see how they are in person

you were smart. guy at the footlocker that had them told me that they were moved to complete online orders and stock locations from other places that ran out. the search for a size 13 continues. i was thinking of getting the sport turquoise cw but they aren't as nice as the scream greens imo

as for the NMs they are cool but i hate how the lacing is exposed (dont know if that the best way to describe them) on the sides it makes the shoe look bad imo but i have been tempted t buy a pair just to see how they are in person
well with the most recent drop, you should be able to try them on in person 

What's the chance these two that dropped today end up on sale in a couple months?

Wonder if FNL is getting these?

Shoe Palace is US sizing correct?

I got finessed on those royal NMs paid $140 shipped for them oh well, not wasting time sending them back. Just copped the punch berry NM's, should be my last pair for a while unless I decide to get the scream greens I'm up to 5 pairs now 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Yeah man shoe palace US sizing

I was soo close to pulling the trigger on other NMs until these black/blues popped up. We'll see if this gets me started on the NM gang

Thanks that what I thought.

IMO NM's are much more comfortable than the OG model. I know I need to size up .5 on the OG model, but NM's have a comfortable midsole all the way around the foot.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom