HUARACHE LE RETRO 30th anniversary release this year???

agreed. If i cant find my true size i go a half size up. its not a snug around the roe but its still comfortable and still a good fit for me
Yeah I wore socks with my NM's one day, they weren't thin but regular socks and they became uncomfortable TTS, so I couldn't imagine wearing socks .5 size down .

Yeah I wore socks with my NM's one day, they weren't thin but regular socks and they became uncomfortable TTS, so I couldn't imagine wearing socks .5 size down .
i usually wear my NM's bare foot but i also wear with socks from time to time. still pretty comfortable either way in my opinion. comfortably snug, not constricting

I ordered on friday and got my shipped email today. I'm usually a 9 and went with a 9.5. Hopefully its not too large.

Definitely shipping back my huarache NM back to Hanon they were way too big (dont size up they run TTS) plus they're cheaper on Nike and i ordered them. 

I'm going to try NMs soon but I don't know whether to go 11 or 11.5.
I do 11 in everything except HUAs I do a full size up to 12. I'm thinking 11.5 and wear socks? !

I'm going to try NMs soon but I don't know whether to go 11 or 11.5.
I do 11 in everything except HUAs I do a full size up to 12. I'm thinking 11.5 and wear socks? !

We're the same size. I'm an 11 but where size 12 in regular huaraches. Definitely go true to size, but if you can't you can go a half size up. I don't wear socks with them often but socks definitely make the 11.5 more snug

We're the same size. I'm an 11 but where size 12 in regular huaraches. Definitely go true to size, but if you can't you can go a half size up. I don't wear socks with them often but socks definitely make the 11.5 more snug

Ok thanks.
Even if I wear socks, stick with an 11?

Theres a all red Men and Women

Men have leather toebox
Women have a OG toebox

The picture above is Mens
tumblr_my4dvnR5AP1r0j0yso1_250.gif

Damn, I went with the same size that I wear in Huaraches when I purchased the Huaraches NM. I wear a 8.5 in everything, but a 9 in Huaraches. Smh.

Back
Top Bottom