HR 6566: Bill asking FEMA To Mobilize For “Mass Fatality Planning"?

I do not, which is why I'd like some kind of explanation. People on a message board who know as much I do, MAYBE LESS, telling me not to worry is not cutting it.
we're not talking a mil to a half a mil. they ordered 1.5 billion rounds of ammo. out of nowhere. can you tell me how many documented rounds have been used in Iraq and Afghanistan combined?

US forced to import bullets from Israel as troops use 250,000 for every rebel killed
Forces using 1.8 billion rounds of ammunition a year
US forces have fired so many bullets in Iraq and Afghanistan - an estimated 250,000 for every insurgent killed - that American ammunition-makers cannot keep up with demand. As a result the US is having to import supplies from Israel.

Read more: http://www.belfasttelegraph.co.uk/n...very-rebel-killed-15050027.html#ixzz2A9dCXN5R

I'm a huge info-war reader... I know most people believe people who are on that site is a tin-foil hat wearing hippie...
I dont know how people can continue to live in perpetual mediocrity in a world with seemingly unlimited potential and still come up with the excuses for not having any explanation for anything their government does.
whether you like it or not, feces will hit the oscillating unit and we will be knee deep in it.... not today or tomorrow but soon and your government will try to save themselves before they save you

Is this the conspiracy flavor of the week? That the US is going to have mass graves to bury it's citizenry after it murders them using the bullets they just bought?

It's **** like this that detracts from conspiracy theories that actually might be true.

Back
Top Bottom