HP Touchpad for $99/$149

Originally Posted by KatieJade4

YAY! My store is getting a lot... But how do I know when the truck will get there?

Call and ask, I called mine and they told me they expected a shipment tomorrow. They didn't know how many would be in stock but I already knew I just needed a date
glasses.gif

Hey cop me one just incase I fail
frown.gif

Originally Posted by EVObee

The Notorious Bum wrote:

KatieJade4 wrote:

How do you guys know if and how many touchpads your local Best Buy is getting? Did you call or something?

peep this dweeb

https://docs.google.com/s...FBalE&toomany=true#gid=1
is this suppose to be nationwide coz i don't see any store from ny/nj. thanks

not sure if you dont see a store number on there thats near to you then no, just make sure you see the store number is correct
Katie is NJ I believe and she saw her store on there

Looks like i'll be missing out. Dont see a check till next week. Looks like craigslist or ebay for me. smh

I just went into the Best Buy that is supposed to be getting a shipment in according to that spreadsheet and I talked to the manager and some guy in the computer section. Both of them said they aren't getting anymore in at all. He told me to check www.hp.com

Little does he know, I've been there and done that.

I just went into the Best Buy that is supposed to be getting a shipment in according to that spreadsheet and I talked to the manager and some guy in the computer section. Both of them said they aren't getting anymore in at all. He told me to check www.hp.com

Lying $++ dudes

Called local bestbuy just to see what they knew.  Employee seemed salty and annoyed.  I am glad I tapped them for one before all the mayhem started, but just trying to grab another for family gifts.  Oh well, at this point, I feel fortunate I was able to get one and have already used it quite a bit.  I understand it doesn't have the "support" that android tabs, and certainly Ipads have, but I really don't see what all the negative buzz is/was surrounding it?  I mean I have asked a few times already and not gotten an answer, but beyond apps and support, how is the IPAD2 drastically BETTER than this?  Perhaps I am just not as loyal/smitten with Apple products as some, but I think this HP pad is a great little tool, especially for 100 bucks.  Even for 200 I think its great, and I was never even considering a tablet before this weekend cause I am fine with my laptops-but it really is a handy little gadget, and for travel, on the go stuff- it definitely serves a purpose.

Don't know where the spreadsheet originated from, but I am seriously beginning to question the validity of that.  The few stores I have called either didn't get it or have chosen not to acknowledge it- if in fact it is legit. At this stage, it seem most brick and mortar retailers will be glad to be rid of this "fiasco" and move onto the "next big thing"  If I had to guess, I would say you see simliar ( maybe not as drastic, but steep ) price drops on Blackberry playbooks as well in the forthcoming months.

I dont understand why dudes call the stores and expect them not to be annoyed? Thats why number one rule is "NEVER CALL!" Can you imagine working at a store and receiving hundreds of the same phone calls? Anyone would get annoyed.

A lot of you should just chill out.

Originally Posted by solesavage

I dont understand why dudes call the stores and expect them not to be annoyed? Thats why number one rule is "NEVER CALL!" Can you imagine working at a store and receiving hundreds of the same phone calls? Anyone would get annoyed.

A lot of you should just chill out.
I agree. I have not placed a single phone call. I'm just chillin'.

i just spoke with a customer service rep from datavision on ebay and she said all their orders will go through. they should have all the orders shipped out by the end of the week.

Does anyone know what shipping company onsale uses?

Originally Posted by T2586

i just spoke with a customer service rep from datavision on ebay and she said all their orders will go through. they should have all the orders shipped out by the end of the week.

Does anyone know what shipping company onsale uses?
I'm pretty sure they use FedEx...

From OnSale facebook:
296824_1979440130410_1375350146_31850950_64149_n.jpg

Back
Top Bottom