*****HOWARD STERN Interview DJ Whoo Kid & Loaded Lux... Straight TEARSSS LMAOOOO*****

any video of this?

Howard has an ON Demand channel where you can see this all on TV. I would think it is worth it if you don't want to get satellite radio. It's all in HD and has tons of behind the scenes and more video shows. Below is a clip of DJ Whoo Kids interview:

The recent D.L. Hughley one was good. Better than his stand-up imo. It's on youtube.
The David Choe one was dope. Dude sounds like someone I would've kicked it with back in the day.

That David Choe interview was dope. Just so much random stuff from David talking about how he jerks off and is inspired since Howard jerks off still at his age. Choe is just a nutty guy.

And also co-sign on Tracy Morgain being in the studio. This is his first interview on Howard and its a classic. The stuff he says is so damn funny:

howard stern is my god . . . only reason I got sirius . . .

how much are subscriptions going for these days? he dosn't do podcasts by chance, does he?

since the Sirius / XM merge, prices have been slowing creeping up . . . monthly charge starts around $14-$17, ugh.

no official / downloadable podcasts, probably since Howard and Sirius can't decide on how much to rape the listeners even more with fees.

BUT check the usual bit torrent sites, you can probably find the daily shows there.

Last edited:
Their should be an official Howard Stern Greatest Moments thread. This guy has had too many.

He completely destroyed Magic Johnson's Late Night TV career :lol:

Made fun of his speech and Magic Johnsons playboy days and HIV. If you have time, watch. Really starts at 5 mins

Murdered Magic...
laugh.gif

whoo kid is legit comedy. the old tour videos with him and Banks were full of lulz.

not a fan of Howard Stern... far too cynical for my tastes. the entertainment value of his show is solely dependent on the guest, imo. robin is super corny and annoying as well, seems like she is there so Howard can make black jokes. honestly... none of the crew really add anything to the show... just a lot of 'that was hilarious howard' type dudes.

havent listened/watched in a few years, but i assume not much has changed.

sybian rides tho....

:rofl:

Whoo Kid has always been hilarious, man. I remember listening to him around 05-07 when they took over Shade 45 every Saturday (Do they still do that?). Straight jokes!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom