*****HOWARD STERN Interview DJ Whoo Kid & Loaded Lux... Straight TEARSSS LMAOOOO*****

I thought his wife was Japanese?

oh ok my bad didn't know that was Howard's wife, I want to see DJ whoo kids now.. can't find her on google

Last edited:
Game was on Howard today and it was a good interview. Gonna see if I can find a link of the interview.

^^^^I just saw that on the Stern Fan twitter. Can't wait to hear the interview. Rappers are surprisingly sometimes conservative when it comes to Howard. T.I. didn't say anything at all and even 50 Cent didn't spill the beans like I thought he would. Let's see if The Game has anything good to say. Kind of surprised Howard would even book him. When it comes to rappers, he likes to only book high profile guys.

[COLOR=#red]My dudes...this has to be some of the FUNNIEST s*** I've heard in my LIFE!!! I was eating cheap Lil Caesers pizza and literally almost choked on it. Man o man!!![/COLOR]

Any Howard Stern fans trying to go to his birthday party in January? So far Jimmy Kimmel is hosting and they should have tons of celebs. Only way to go is either call the show and win or win through the raffle they have but you have to be a Sirius subscriber.

I'm thinking about it but no one else I know listens to Stern. I'm gna get the raffle and see what happens

I'm thinking about it but no one else I know listens to Stern. I'm gna get the raffle and see what happens

Tell me about it bro. I have been listening since 1999 and no one even knows how die hard of a fan I am. It's like an odd Fight Club or something. To this day, I literally don't know anyone in person that listens to him as much as I do but yet, Howard has millions of fans worldwide.

Sadly though I can't even enter in the raffle. I benny bootleg all his shows.

Back
Top Bottom