*****HOWARD STERN Interview DJ Whoo Kid & Loaded Lux... Straight TEARSSS LMAOOOO*****

oh mah gah
laugh.gif

^
one of my favorite stern interviews was with the late Eazy-E

must have been around '93/'94 when Dr. Dre The Chronic & Eazy-E Real MF G's were out

Eazy-E was hilarious making fun of Dre, asking him to call in & schedule a fight, ha ha

i think i remember Eazy had a bad cough through the whole interview....?

This one was good but so hard to believe 8k
i enjoyed the bree olsen one and even the chelsea handler one. anyone know of any other good ones?

^
the Eazy-E one is on youtube but has embedding disabled (and it's in 4 parts)

another great one was when Stern had Jay Leno on to interview, they dislike each other
Letterman was always a good Stern interview too, kind of flipping da script on Dave

Last edited:
Thank you so much for uploading this. I listened to this a few weeks back when it first aired and would always come in on the reruns too late, so I've never heard this from the beginning before. And yes, Howard Stern is amazing, and yes this actually kinda made me like whoo kid

most of his interviews w/ athletes and rappers are interesting/funny

this one w/ flo-rida is good, couldnt find his first appearance which i remember being funnier.

snoop

T.I.

Last edited:
pimp.gif
 Howard!!!!   only reason i still use sirius....   dudes interviews are always great

:lol: love howard...im from the westcoast and use to listen to him back in the day...will start listening to him @ work along with my other podcasts.... anyone know a site that u can download/stream his show for free?

The Snoop Dogg interview someone posted is excellent.. Snoop is the man :pimp:

edit: after watching a few more episodes, I've come to the conclusion that Stern is an a**hat. I understand he's a shock jock but dude just talks out of his *** most of the time. And can someone please tell me what the Robin chick brings to the show? ***** has no personality whatsoever and just parrots what Stern says/laughs at all his jokes.. could handle it if she was hot but she's old and ugly as ****.

Last edited:
^
Robin was very attractive when she was young, with large perfect breasts to gawk at, that's what she used to bring anyways

& as much of a Stern fan as I was say 20 years ago, sadly he has sold out, if not completely
dude used to be anything but politically correct - not the case anymore

he always put his character up against any hollywood star that came in, noting his long-standing marriage & dutiful family life
(he is now married to a former model half his age)

he will still always stir up trouble though, as it is in his dna, as it was in his parents and their parents before them

robin is a nice looking woman especially for her age.  Ugly as ****? c'mon son you sound angry for no reason

Robin Quivers

and here are some pics of her when she was young, though none are revealing or that flattering...

but trust me, she was hot - maybe go youtube some old footage to see her in action

View media item 138713

here's one with the original crew - Jackie, Fred, Howard, Robin and the rest of em

View media item 138714
if you didn't know, Stern is 6 & a half feet tall

Back
Top Bottom