How you pregnant and still want me to smash, though?

Originally Posted by StuntHard

Originally Posted by J Dilla Himself

look at dude, though...

does he look like a man with options?

take the preggo poon, Mayor, don't listen to these people with standards and all that other stupid %!+#

man, shutup
smile.gif
i'm just sayin, you look like the dude that shot Harold in Menace 2 Society, though
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by KeVeNMaYnE

look at dude, though...

take the preggo poon, Mayor, don't listen to these people with standards and all that other stupid %!+#

man, shutup
smile.gif
i'm just sayin, you look like the dude that shot Harold in Menace 2 Society, though
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
noooooo

Originally Posted by KingRamey

Originally Posted by KeVeNMaYnE

look at dude, though...

man, shutup
smile.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
noooooo

eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Master Zik

LDJ got me in tears. He got a point.

Some ppl view self-respect and "having standards" differently from others. It's as simple as that.

Exactly how does self-respect and morals go hand and hand with some1 who clearly has none. I swear some of these dudes sound like they be the last one 2 aboardthe h@#-train express after every1 done hit. then be up in the hotel room alone with the chick and be coddling her. be on somereal easy bake oven patty cake patty cake cakers man game. go into the room after every1 ran the train on her, go in the room and hold her/console her.

saying stuff like baby y do u let 5 guys g ride u all at once. ur better then that lol, u need some1 2 love u cherish u 4 the beauty queen u r. U should feeldirty wrong 4 feeling the way u do. Then be on some now baby wash up, put on ur clothes and let daddy take u out 2 dinner maybe a lil shopping ur gonna be mymain girl. imma introduce u 2 mama and em, take u 2 church on sundays.

Back
Top Bottom