How Would You React If Your Boy Told You He Was Gay

[h2]How Would You React If Your Boy Told You He Was Gay[/h2]
that would prob be the end of our friendship
laugh.gif

its bad because im pretty sure my boi would say he wouldnt care if the roles were reversed
ohwell.gif

smh.gif
at me

Originally Posted by soltheman

It might be awkward. But if dude acted the same, who cares.

If he's not trying to get at me, it's all good in the neighborhood.

I'd have him hook me up with his %*+ hags.
devil.gif
co-sign

Your friend admitting that he's gay isn't going to suddenly turn him into a man-hunting, +@%-pounding sex machine.

I'm willing to bet that most, if not all, of you dudes have never associated with a gay person, yet still hold ignorant prejudices all the same.

And to the dudes who are going to bring up that "one gay guy" at work, or the gym, or whatever... save it.

i wouldn't care.

i'd think twice about where his mouth has been before passin him the blunt tho.

Originally Posted by eNPHAN

Originally Posted by 5iveonit

i wouldn't care.

LOL, why was i on my mom's porch last night, thinking to myself "what if my moms gay neighbor came outside wanting to hit my blunt....hes cool peoples...but nah, i dunno where his mouth has been"

but then again, i know some dudes who don't let chicks hit their blunts for the VERY SAME REASON....
nerd.gif
o'rly? cuz you know everything right?

Would probably take some time getting used to, but as long as he doesn't try to pull a slick one or bring that gay talk around me, we cool. Plus, gay guysfor some strange reason be having some bad $%^ female friends. If he can pull that off, I'll occasionally go out with them, I'm not gay, so Iwouldn't give a $%&. I'll just use it to my advantage.

i wouldn't care.

LOL, why was i on my mom's porch last night, thinking to myself "what if my moms gay neighbor came outside wanting to hit my blunt....hes cool peoples...but nah, i dunno where his mouth has been"

but then again, i know some dudes who don't let chicks hit their blunts for the VERY SAME REASON....
nerd.gif
not everything, [size=+2]babe[/size], but i knows what i knows.....

[size=+2]AYO?[/size]

It would be craaazy awkward. But as long as he don't nuttin stupid like profess his love or nuttin, it won't matter. Daz still my boy.

Originally Posted by seventh letter

i wouldn't care.

nerd.gif

[size=+2]AYO?[/size]

laugh.gif
thats his girl

I'd say its about time. I have a friend that's been suspect since HS, he's still gonna be the same person so it wont make a difference. I don'ttalk to him as much as I used to growing up. We talk every now and then, in fact he still has my 13's I let him borrow two weeks ago.

Originally Posted by harlem

i wouldn't care.

nerd.gif

[size=+2]AYO?[/size]

laugh.gif
thats his girl
yeah, i had to log in her name just to address this....
laugh.gif

he's just one that is prone to

537443311_ef35dac414.jpg

Originally Posted by harlem

i wouldn't care.

nerd.gif

[size=+2]AYO?[/size]

laugh.gif
thats his girl
yeah, i had to log in her name just to address this....
laugh.gif

he's just one that is prone to

537443311_ef35dac414.jpg

Oh the irony
laugh.gif

Like Eddie Griffin Said On "Dysfunctional Family" I Would Lock My Son In A Room With Strippers Until He Became Straight

Back
Top Bottom