How Would You React If Your Boy Told You He Was Gay

Originally Posted by West2East

I was the first person one of my friends came out to. Thing is I had already known since middle school.

All I did was tell him "Well duh"
laugh.gif
You're a girl.

My best friend since I had known since I was 4th grade told me he was gay in 9th grade. He's a freshman at Harvard now and we're still best friends. Hesometimes tells me about guys he likes and I don't mind it too much unless it's like a really weird thing for me to hear.

Originally Posted by UrbenYouth

My best friend since I had known since I was 4th grade told me he was gay in 9th grade. He's a freshman at Harvard now and we're still best friends. [size=+3]He sometimes tells me about guys he likes[/size] and I don't mind it too much unless it's like a really weird thing for me to hear.

smh.gif
that's one of the reasons I wouldn't be able to remain boys

Wouldnt be a problem, that stuff doesnt really bother me. Unless he came onto me, then its a problem.

Nothing much. It would take a lil gettin used too but he would probably still be my best friend. I think if had a thing for me it would have came out in the 14years we have known each other. I've been sharing beds with this kid since 4th grade so I think I'll be ok.

one of my best friends is gay and i have no problem with it.

a friend is a friend. i'm not gonna judge him based on his sexual preference. i would hope the majority on nt is the same way, but sadly, it doesn'tlook that way.

Originally Posted by KICKS OFF

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
wow an unaltered version, haven't seen that in a while,such a rare sight to see. Anyway, I don't care, I'll say something like I knew it all along. The easy bake oven wasn't just a phase and neitherwas bible camp, word to Bo.

Originally Posted by KICKS OFF

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
wow an unaltered version, haven't seen that in a while,such a rare sight to see. Anyway, I don't care, I'll say something like I knew it all along. The easy bake oven wasn't just a phase and neitherwas bible camp, word to Bo.

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Look at him like this -
indifferent.gif

...then I'd tell em "thats wassup
eyes.gif
"
[/color]

Wait! Are you wondering how your Friends would react when you come out?

NO problem with unless dude trying to get +%*% with me
laugh.gif
smh.gif
, that would be the only problem

He's still be my boy

Yea i'd make fun of him though.. daily roast for a few weeks..everytime I'd see him i'd be all up in his ##@%
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Forgot About Jae

He's still be my boy

Yea i'd make fun of him though.. daily roast for a few weeks..everytime I'd see him i'd be all up in his ##@%
laugh.gif
60f36bcb37fd28c97e319f3beccd934a591a050b.jpg

I'd tell him that everything is going to be all right and flame him daily on an inside joke type of thing but I would hope that he would change.

I hate those Yes on Prop 8 banners and stickers everywhere UGHHH

all sin is equal

Highly disappointed. But I know there were a lot of politically correct answers in this post people saying, "I would love him the way he is."

I don't WANT my son to be gay; I will be HIGHLY upset if he was gay. Yall can say whatever yall want.

Couldn't do it...nope, sry...we can't be cool no more, just 2 different lifestyles. We can be on some 'hi' and 'bye' $#!+, butthat's about it. Sry I couldn't render yall a more PC response, but I just don't give a $+%%...

Back
Top Bottom