how would u guys react...

Originally Posted by ImGreaterThanYou

Originally Posted by brandnew21

yeah i mean i guess its just when I was in high school playin basketball I had games where the entire other team's crowd would chant osama at me, so I guess when they said it it struck a nerve, but I mean I didn't react or anything I just brushed it off.. was just curious how others would react, and I guess it's the same haha

Now thats messed up I mean were they kids or like adults?
either way thats straight up foul

Originally Posted by AZwildcats

Their 11 years old dude. If you are over the age of 12, you should shut up and let your little brother handle his business

i should shut up? i didn't say anything, i've repeated that like 5 times. I've just had experiences being called that, as an adult, and was surprised when I heard it. I brushed it off and let it go, but was curious as to what others' reaction would be. My brother can and does handle his business, but if u ever have a kid, dont tell me you wouldn't have a "what the %%#!" moment when you hear one of his friends saying some racist !$$% to him you've personally heard before.

Originally Posted by 2LipsLegit

yeah i mean i guess its just when I was in high school playin basketball I had games where the entire other team's crowd would chant osama at me, so I guess when they said it it struck a nerve, but I mean I didn't react or anything I just brushed it off.. was just curious how others would react, and I guess it's the same haha

senior year, naval academy was the worst.. they waited outside the gym till i was walkin to the bus to continue sayin it.
anyway thats off topic.. but thanks 4 the responses i think not sayin anything was the right thing to do, kids will be kids, and if its ever said to him in order to offend him, my guess is he'll learn from it..

Originally Posted by 2LipsLegit

senior year, naval academy was the worst.. they waited outside the gym till i was walkin to the bus to continue sayin it.
anyway thats off topic.. but thanks 4 the responses i think not sayin anything was the right thing to do, kids will be kids, and if its ever said to him in order to offend him, my guess is he'll learn from it..

I work with kids around his age all the time. You should let him know that it's an ignorant comment, but tell him it's his choice whether he wants to handle it or not around his peers. At this age all they wanna do is fit in.

I work with kids around his age all the time. You should let him know that it's an ignorant comment, but tell him it's his choice whether he wants to handle it or not around his peers. At this age all they wanna do is fit in.

I would have confronted the kid,regardless of his age. Maybe my mentality has been shaped by growing up in an ignorant environment, but seriously how long do we take the abuse before someone steps up? Chinese and viet kids at my high school used to call me all kinds of things, now when I look back, I should have come back equally hard. 

I would have confronted the kid,regardless of his age. Maybe my mentality has been shaped by growing up in an ignorant environment, but seriously how long do we take the abuse before someone steps up? Chinese and viet kids at my high school used to call me all kinds of things, now when I look back, I should have come back equally hard. 

Originally Posted by Its That Dude

Originally Posted by rafsjays

tell him to start making fun of the black kid with some negative black stereotypes

How do you know he doesn't already?
Just because op hasn't heard it doesn't mean they dont go back and fourth.
if your brother already does, tell him to come up with even worse negative black stereotypes!

Cryinnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

Originally Posted by rafsjays

tell him to start making fun of the black kid with some negative black stereotypes

How do you know he doesn't already?
Just because op hasn't heard it doesn't mean they dont go back and fourth.
if your brother already does, tell him to come up with even worse negative black stereotypes!

Cryinnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

Originally Posted by RawSheed

Word this ^^^

And props for steppin up and bein a father figure to ya lil' brother too

ps cryinnnnn @ let lil osama have fun tho

Originally Posted by RawSheed

Word this ^^^

And props for steppin up and bein a father figure to ya lil' brother too

ps cryinnnnn @ let lil osama have fun tho

Hi, I don't have a law degree yet, but when I do, your little brother will probably want to enter the league by then.

Don't hesitate to contact me in a few years, as I'll be happy to assist him to his bright NBA future.
glasses.gif

Hi, I don't have a law degree yet, but when I do, your little brother will probably want to enter the league by then.

Don't hesitate to contact me in a few years, as I'll be happy to assist him to his bright NBA future.
glasses.gif

Back
Top Bottom