how would u guys react...

Just talk to him in private about it. He may not understand or even be offended by it. Who knows what your brother says to him...he is probably just as immature. They're kids.

Just talk to him in private about it. He may not understand or even be offended by it. Who knows what your brother says to him...he is probably just as immature. They're kids.

A lot of posters in here are assuming these kids will grow out of their ignorant ways if nobody says anything. 

A lot of posters in here are assuming these kids will grow out of their ignorant ways if nobody says anything. 

my friends call me things that if said by another would get a punch to the face... reason being?... I know they are my friends, and I know they are not malicious in nature..
I'm betting the majority of people here with a multiracial group of friends feel the same way and have a similar dynamic as my group of friends..

assuming the kids on the team are your friends... let it go

my friends call me things that if said by another would get a punch to the face... reason being?... I know they are my friends, and I know they are not malicious in nature..
I'm betting the majority of people here with a multiracial group of friends feel the same way and have a similar dynamic as my group of friends..

assuming the kids on the team are your friends... let it go

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

There is no situation..its over

yea relax op push him to be great collect your cash on draft day 9 10 years from now too easy
pimp.gif

Dirtylicious wrote:

Posse lookin like...

C29B5294768A22B536F62971D326AD.jpg

All4One-320x240-12578.jpg

Dirtylicious wrote:

Posse lookin like...

C29B5294768A22B536F62971D326AD.jpg

All4One-320x240-12578.jpg

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

I rep team diversity, so yeah it doesn't bother me. I also don't really care about what people say when it comes to stuff like that. It's all ignorance

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

I rep team diversity, so yeah it doesn't bother me. I also don't really care about what people say when it comes to stuff like that. It's all ignorance

Back
Top Bottom