how would u guys react...

Even with kids being kids, that's an ignorant comment. Definitely one of those "%@%?" moments you recognize and brush off. Something you don't overreact about.

Even with kids being kids, that's an ignorant comment. Definitely one of those "%@%?" moments you recognize and brush off. Something you don't overreact about.

yeah i mean i guess its just when I was in high school playin basketball I had games where the entire other team's crowd would chant osama at me, so I guess when they said it it struck a nerve, but I mean I didn't react or anything I just brushed it off.. was just curious how others would react, and I guess it's the same haha

yeah i mean i guess its just when I was in high school playin basketball I had games where the entire other team's crowd would chant osama at me, so I guess when they said it it struck a nerve, but I mean I didn't react or anything I just brushed it off.. was just curious how others would react, and I guess it's the same haha

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

If he wasn't offended then leave it alone.

Exactly, your bro knows if they were just messing around or actually being offensive.

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

If he wasn't offended then leave it alone.

Exactly, your bro knows if they were just messing around or actually being offensive.

I would just let it slide. The kids were just playing around and your brother took it in that context.

I would just let it slide. The kids were just playing around and your brother took it in that context.

Originally Posted by Its That Dude

tell him to start making fun of the black kid with some negative black stereotypes

How do you know he doesn't already?
Just because op hasn't heard it doesn't mean they dont go back and fourth.

tell him to start making fun of the black kid with some negative black stereotypes

Originally Posted by rafsjays

if your brother already does, tell him to come up with even worse negative black stereotypes!

Originally Posted by rafsjays

if your brother already does, tell him to come up with even worse negative black stereotypes!

Originally Posted by brandnew21

Now thats messed up I mean were they kids or like adults?

Their 11 years old dude. If you are over the age of 12, you should shut up and let your little brother handle his business

Their 11 years old dude. If you are over the age of 12, you should shut up and let your little brother handle his business

Originally Posted by AZwildcats

i should shut up? i didn't say anything, i've repeated that like 5 times. I've just had experiences being called that, as an adult, and was surprised when I heard it. I brushed it off and let it go, but was curious as to what others' reaction would be. My brother can and does handle his business, but if u ever have a kid, dont tell me you wouldn't have a "what the %%#!" moment when you hear one of his friends saying some racist !$$% to him you've personally heard before.

Originally Posted by ImGreaterThanYou

either way thats straight up foul

Back
Top Bottom