how to switch the black and white colorformat on NT

Why couldn't the entire website be white after pressing the button?
As I said, it's not really a full fledged theme.  We couldn't do image switching etc. on the fly without adding load time and all of the banners etc. are keyed to a black background.  So, we had to work within that framework.   
It does what it's supposed to do.  At some point in the future, perhaps we can introduce different themes, but this was less about aesthetics than accessibility.  We just wanted to do something for those who experienced difficulty reading our site.  

Originally Posted by airblaster503

mind blown
eek.gif

Toycollector's post was deleted.... hmmmmm.

I know that dude is a fraud but whydelete the post?
For some reason, he tried to get extra with it and we're not having that.  At the moment, this is a useful post and I'd like to keep it that way.   
He can send me a PM if he has an issue. 

Why didn't the mods make a thread about this? NTers have been clammerin for a color change for years now. 

There's already been at least one thread about this.  Since a user noticed it early on, there was no need for a staff member to create the topic.  

Thank you meth, real talk. Gonna help on those long nights..

Glad to hear it.  I don't want to see everybody wearing corrective lenses in future PYP threads. 

Toycollector's post was deleted.... hmmmmm.

I know that dude is a fraud but whydelete the post?
For some reason, he tried to get extra with it and we're not having that.  At the moment, this is a useful post and I'd like to keep it that way.   
He can send me a PM if he has an issue. 

Why didn't the mods make a thread about this? NTers have been clammerin for a color change for years now. 

There's already been at least one thread about this.  Since a user noticed it early on, there was no need for a staff member to create the topic.  

Thank you meth, real talk. Gonna help on those long nights..

Glad to hear it.  I don't want to see everybody wearing corrective lenses in future PYP threads. 

Back
Top Bottom