how to switch the black and white colorformat on NT

I always wondered why we had random sun and moon icons there, no idea why I didn't investigate. Being partially colour blind it makes it much easier to read. OP, I owe you a debt of gratitude.

I always wondered why we had random sun and moon icons there, no idea why I didn't investigate. Being partially colour blind it makes it much easier to read. OP, I owe you a debt of gratitude.

Originally Posted by MECKS

youve been a member for 4 years and barely decided to ask? LOL

I think it's a new feature
nerd.gif
, read first page someone said it was added not to long ago, and I just started getting this gray screen last week.

Originally Posted by MECKS

youve been a member for 4 years and barely decided to ask? LOL

I think it's a new feature
nerd.gif
, read first page someone said it was added not to long ago, and I just started getting this gray screen last week.

For me at work on my work computer it show grey, but at home on my MacBook Pro it's off white I think I'm not sure... have to check when I get out of work.

Sticking to the black though, and I figured out how to keep away snoopy coworkers... I'm going to get a privacy screen for my desktop at work.

For me at work on my work computer it show grey, but at home on my MacBook Pro it's off white I think I'm not sure... have to check when I get out of work.

Sticking to the black though, and I figured out how to keep away snoopy coworkers... I'm going to get a privacy screen for my desktop at work.

Why didn't the mods make a thread about this? NTers have been clammerin for a color change for years now. 
laugh.gif

-The Juice

Why didn't the mods make a thread about this? NTers have been clammerin for a color change for years now. 
laugh.gif

-The Juice

Toycollector's post was deleted.... hmmmmm.

I know that dude is a fraud but whydelete the post?

Toycollector's post was deleted.... hmmmmm.

I know that dude is a fraud but whydelete the post?

When were you planning on sharing this little nugget of awesomeness with us Meth!?
30t6p3b.gif

When were you planning on sharing this little nugget of awesomeness with us Meth!?
30t6p3b.gif

Why couldn't the entire website be white after pressing the button?
As I said, it's not really a full fledged theme.  We couldn't do image switching etc. on the fly without adding load time and all of the banners etc. are keyed to a black background.  So, we had to work within that framework.   
It does what it's supposed to do.  At some point in the future, perhaps we can introduce different themes, but this was less about aesthetics than accessibility.  We just wanted to do something for those who experienced difficulty reading our site.  

Back
Top Bottom