How to Keep Multiple Girls at Once???

Originally Posted by GetThisMoney

If you're asking that question, then you dont have the capability of getting multiple girls.
word

Its not too herd to keep up you just have to know how to play it
pimp.gif

If gotta ask....

I wonder if there is some correlation between NT having no real friends and wanting multiple chicks
grin.gif

^
laugh.gif

Let em know they aint the only females in your life.

Last chick I dated knows about the current one cause I told her. She SWORE she was the only one for a reason that is beyond me. She sounded disappointed butshe shoulda made sure her game was tight enough for a cat like me.

Originally Posted by kix4kix

Originally Posted by AlBooBoo5

arent you the dude saying sex is overrated?

anyways i learned that honesty is the best policy.

I am, and I believe it is. Sex without meaning is futile.

The kid wanted input I gave it to him.

People will do what they wish. I know from experience that its not the right road, and I agree with you on honesty. If the kid wants to do it, I can't stop him.

I give him a week before he loses his mind, and or gets caught.

Edit: *AlBooBoo5 Nice Al Green, and Hancock
nicely done.....

It gets old my man...You'll grow out of it from personal experience.

Enjoy it for now, but know that you won't get the same happiness you'll get from one really special girl
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by iBlink

Just lie. It's that simple. When I was going crazy with multiple broads, I was so creative with my fabrications. I had some ladies believing I was from different countries, I gave myself a different name for different girls, etc. One of my characters was a guy named Derek McShane from England
laugh.gif
. It's only fun for a while, then you see a friend of yours getting serious with their girlfriend, and suddenly all these chick flicks that depict finding true love with one girl becomes more and more appealing. That's when you realize you wasted a whole lot of time.

ok? thats just really scary.

I don't think you should lie to them.

I've seen females go NUTS after being lied to. It wasn't even so much because they weren't the only female. It was that their perception of beingthe only female was shattered because of the lies.

At least if you keep it funky with them, they respect the honesty.

Originally Posted by TaquitoLOVER91

haha im a female. gotta keep note of this, i am NOT about to get played.
Be forewarned. If that's your cute little pic as your avy, your profile views are going to be in the thousands by next month, unless theyalready are. You might get plenty of pm's also.

On a thread related note... You should only talk to mulitple girls if you are deciding which one of them is the best for you. Otherwise, it's useless inthe end.

this thread is terrible. listen.. do your thing dont worry about deleting fb, myspace, keep your boys, "full time gig" LOL no. do your thing, andjust keep it to yourself..from the start all you gotta say is im just trying to stay friends, whatever happens happens, i dont want a relationship. thats all!take pictures all you want, you can still have friends if somebody asks..its not hard

Maybe you should watch "How To Be A Playa".

But I was wondering if this works. If you're talking to multiple chicks, change their names to the male equivalent. If your talking to a Michelle, save herin the phone as Micheal. Maybe your chick will be less tempted to actually look at the text if she sees it's from Michael. Or if you have a bunch of callsfrom Michael.

Upon further review I have decided to just stick to two chicks. Too much to juggle.......

Thanks for the info.

Originally Posted by TaquitoLOVER91

haha im a female. gotta keep note of this, i am NOT about to get played.

see, ya'll over here giving up too much game... smh... all I gotta say is stay away from ringtones. everybody gets a standard ring. stay away from facebookand myspace. birds chirp and chickens cluck... don't even talk to most of them on the phone. that's the power of text messaging. you can have multipleconversations going on at once, and have time to calculate where each one should go. use that to your advantage. let them know that you have a life, a fun andinteresting one that will continue to be fun and interesting with or without her, and that your time is VERY precious. that way, she'll maximize her timewith you, and won't bug you when you're not with her. do the game right, stick to the script, and don't try to be somebody you're not. alot ofwomen don't care if you have another woman, as long as you tell the truth, and know how to conversate, because CONVERSATION RULES THE NATION. chuuch...

Not to sound cocky or anything.

But being the star bball player in HS was
eek.gif
eek.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

The key is to get their number and text them on the low-low.

NEVER EVER EVER LET A GIRL GO THROUGH YOUR PHONE!

AND FACEBOOK/MYSPACE WILL RUIN EVERYTHING.

Basically just gas em up blah blah. Keep them interested
pimp.gif

no. 1 rule...TELL NO ONE. it doesnt matter who it is. some people will talk and some will hate.

2. Know their friends of friends.

3. Avoid popular girls or social butterflies

4. Pretend to have a really busy schedule.

5. Don't catch feelings.

It comes natural... each girl gets a designated time... ya phone is off when your with a shorty or at least on silent ... you can look at it periodically whenu get a chance nah mean? jus do it, its easier than it sounds .....

Lol ah nah dude I advise you to stay away from this

once you decide to "get out of the game" you have 200 missed calls/txt messages/nude photos of them trying to "get you back" when theynever had you in the first place
tongue.gif

But if you do decide to do it, never neglect your "main"..the one who you really care for/want to keep. if she calls or texts and you're withanother girl always answer and keep her first priority

never have more than 5 at a time it gets out of control and too much to handle
embarassed.gif

I always get a kick out of these threads.

Everyone loves messing around, but at the same time everyone pulls out the
smh.gif
when news comes up about polygamists or something.

Kids these days.
moz-screenshot.jpg
moz-screenshot-1.jpg

Back
Top Bottom