How to Keep Multiple Girls at Once???

LMAO I know! This is hilarious.

My only piece of advice is to mess with stupid girls because a smart woman would never fall for any of this foolishnes... and you risk getting your lifetreated. I have crazy in my blood, if some clown thought he was smart enough to pull this over on me... man. LAWL

And make sure you wrap your +$%! tight with all these chicks you trying to do. We don't need another person walking around with herpesyphilaids trying totalk to us later on.

honesty is the best policy. just keep it real, if a girl really wants to get with you she won't care about your girlfriend/wife/ or if you have kids. lether know that you have someone but you'd like to be with her on the side. if she obliges then there's nothing to worry about it. this works more if shehas a boyfriend/hubby of her own. she don't want her man to find out and you don't want your girl to find out. the catch is this: you cannot tellanyone and i mean no one. only 3 people should know - you, her, and God

I once had 2 different phones for 2 different females. Had to break one off after a month, makes you go crazy son

Originally Posted by blackmagnus514

^
laugh.gif

Let em know they aint the only females in your life.

Last chick I dated knows about the current one cause I told her. She SWORE she was the only one for a reason that is beyond me. She sounded disappointed but she shoulda made sure her game was tight enough for a cat like me.

I feel so dirty doing it but the reaction you get when you flirt with another girl in front of her is
pimp.gif
She wants to go that much harder
pimp.gif

make sure you find her myspace [dont tell her] and check mutual friends, TRUST ME

if she knows one , just ONE chick the others also know you can get caught easily B ..

yes stalker, i do that, and I am NOT gettin caught anytime soon... I dont even juggle 10 chicks, at most its 3 at a time.. I just keep work school and musiclife very very separate from each other..

Originally Posted by Dylishis

LMAO I know! This is hilarious.

My only piece of advice is to mess with stupid girls because a smart woman would never fall for any of this foolishnes... and you risk getting your life treated. I have crazy in my blood, if some clown thought he was smart enough to pull this over on me... man. LAWL
Ow man what ? You're not smashing windows out
grin.gif

I am just starting to do this myself. Im juggling 4 girls right now
devil.gif
and none of the know each other even exist on Earth. Last night me and my friend (I was hammered and he said he'd drive me) went to this girls studioapartment (2nd time I ever hung out with her) and I started smashing while my dude was "sleeping" on the couch about 10 feet from me
pimp.gif
. In the morning my dude said he was peeping a little and wanted to ask if hecould join.
roll.gif

Last Saturday I was at a bar watching the UFC fights and another girl that I met for the 2nd time as well who also works with my mom
eek.gif
, I ended up taking her out to my car which is a Trans Am
pimp.gif
and ended up smashing in the passenger seat. There were cars parked on bothsides of me and right when I was unloading the fiery, I see the car on the passenger side of me pull out and honk twice. Dude def. saw my white butt cheeksflapping in the air and was probably showing some love.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom