frown.gif

Sure.
eyes.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by purepwrta

I am just starting to do this myself. Im juggling 4 girls right now
devil.gif
and none of the know each other even exist on Earth. Last night me and my friend (I was hammered and he said he'd drive me) went to this girls studio apartment (2nd time I ever hung out with her) and I started smashing while my dude was "sleeping" on the couch about 10 feet from me
pimp.gif
. In the morning my dude said he was peeping a little and wanted to ask if he could join.
roll.gif

Last Saturday I was at a bar watching the UFC fights and another girl that I met for the 2nd time as well who also works with my mom
eek.gif
, I ended up taking her out to my car which is a Trans Am
pimp.gif
and ended up smashing in the passenger seat. There were cars parked on both sides of me and right when I was unloading the fiery, I see the car on the passenger side of me pull out and honk twice. Dude def. saw my white butt cheeks flapping in the air and was probably showing some love.
laugh.gif
LOL WUT?

But yeah, about the 'juggling'? People's need to feel like they're getting over on someone will always come back to haunt them. But if your egois that fragile that you need that kind of boost, I bet it wouldn't be hard to break you. Unless you're married...if you feel like dating a bunch ofpeople, do it. Why be all secretive? Be a man (or a woman) and let people know where you're coming from, if you're not on some exclusive stuff...saythat. What's so difficult? Lying and playing with people's emotions is lame and tired!

And the most important thing... if you have to ASK how to juggle a bunch of girls, you probably don't need to be doing it.
laugh.gif
You either got it or youdon't.

As sad as it is every guy should be jugglin at least 3 girls at the same time anyway..

Nothing wrong with juggling, but why the lies?
laugh.gif
SO unnecessary!

I mean, juggling sometimes happens naturally but why make a production of it? Every guy I talk to isn't my man...if I'm talking to more than one, Idon't owe them anything. They could be talking to other girls but and they don't owe me anything either unless we decide to be exclusive. If THAThappens and main guy still feels the need to be running around with all kinds of girls, then we'll have a problem. Well...he will.
laugh.gif
I'm not a liarand I don't like being lied to.

I just don't get it. Maybe you guys can shed some light. Why pretend to be exclusive but then you're running around lying and cheating? Can't youjust be a man and say "Well, I'm playing the field." A lot of girls are on the same stuff. If you develop feelings, so what? At least you'llhave a clean conscience and you won't be bringing negativity back on you.

Originally Posted by Dylishis

Nothing wrong with juggling, but why the lies?
laugh.gif
SO unnecessary!

I mean, juggling sometimes happens naturally but why make a production of it? Every guy I talk to isn't my man...if I'm talking to more than one, I don't owe them anything. They could be talking to other girls but and they don't owe me anything either unless we decide to be exclusive. If THAT happens and main guy still feels the need to be running around with all kinds of girls, then we'll have a problem. Well...he will.
laugh.gif
I'm not a liar and I don't like being lied to.

I just don't get it. Maybe you guys can shed some light. Why pretend to be exclusive but then you're running around lying and cheating? Can't you just be a man and say "Well, I'm playing the field." A lot of girls are on the same stuff. If you develop feelings, so what? At least you'll have a clean conscience and you won't be bringing negativity back on you.
I didn't lie about anything, unless it wasn't me you wrote that to.
ohwell.gif
I just think every guy should have a few potentials cuz stuff happens and iknow, and i bet most dudes can come in here and post their story on how i'm right.

Oh, I agree! It's just that I don't see the point in lying about it...I didn't mean you but it seems like sometimes people (men and women) pridethemselves on not only juggling a bunch of 'jumpoffs' but also fact that none of them know about each other. THAT is lame to me.

sometimes men juggle women to mask the pain of being dunt dirty by a woman he actually cared alot about.

a defense mechanism of sorts, but nevertheless a weakness and callousness of the heart.

the game works both ways, and don't be surprised if game don't recognize game... you might just be getting played by the one you thought you wereplaying, then all of the sudden it's not fair...

Originally Posted by SpringfieldXD

sometimes men juggle women to mask the pain of being dunt dirty by a woman he actually cared alot about.

a defense mechanism of sorts, but nevertheless a weakness and callousness of the heart.

the game works both ways, and don't be surprised if game don't recognize game... you might just be getting played by the one you thought you were playing, then all of the sudden it's not fair...
Yeah... baggage is NEVER sexy!
laugh.gif

Never never communicate with them via myspace or facebook girls talk...avoid all pictures....deny hooking up with them or that you even know them like that......never brag to your boys even your homies slip up sometimes....avoid going to parties with them let them go out with their friends and tell them you trustthem
pimp.gif
...but that will get old after a while really is a lot of work andyou got to be thinking about all times...besides most chicks would rather be told straight up that its nothing serious its worked for me for a while

Originally Posted by blackmagnus514

I don't think you should lie to them.

I've seen females go NUTS after being lied to. It wasn't even so much because they weren't the only female. It was that their perception of being the only female was shattered because of the lies.

At least if you keep it funky with them, they respect the honesty.
quoted for emphasis

amen to that.

1. Get another phone stat
2. Forward all the calls from the new phone to your old phone (make up names for your jumpoffs, male preferable since if ur girl catches on, u dont have toexplain why u callin ur homie babycakes)
3. Delete each and every one of your text messages, leave no paper trails
4. Designate call times wit your JO's
5. Get another job..Pimpin aint easy playa, you goin to need cash to keep on trickin'
6. Remember that you got 2 phones and 2+ chicks... dont stumble over your words
7. Dont *$$% where you eat... make sure your chicks on the side dont know or hang wit your other broads
8. Make sure you aint messing wit a chick thats friends with your number 1 (or family)
9. Tell no one of your playerish ways... jealousy is a MOFO!!
10. DONT EVA EVA EVA EVA EVA EVA fall in LOVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by soltheman

Listen to all of kix4kix's advice. No DR, but dude knows what he's talking about.

Also, a little word of advice, if you're trying to make them feel like they're the main, or you're not being honest about seeing other people, try not to let them know where you stay at or where you work.

It never ends well that way.

pretty much like a lot of people said be honest. most girls like it that way. i know i do. because whats done in the dark will always come to light.

.......the problem with NT is getting the first one
without making a NT "I need help, I caught feelings" thread

Back
Top Bottom