How tall is JJ Barera? Forreal?

Originally Posted by NORCALHUSSLA

Ain't he like 5'4?

laugh.gif
 maybe, 5'7 i thought, his height on nba.com is such a lie

he's 5'10... I have a picture of him side by side with my sister and they're the same height (she's 5'10 obviously). Congrats to Jose Juan Barea btw we'll be waiting for him at the airport..... it will probably feel a lot like when Tito Trinidad came back home after a big fight.

he's 5'10... I have a picture of him side by side with my sister and they're the same height (she's 5'10 obviously). Congrats to Jose Juan Barea btw we'll be waiting for him at the airport..... it will probably feel a lot like when Tito Trinidad came back home after a big fight.

5'9''

Brother in law is 5'10'' and he's barely taller than JJ. Met him, didn't take a pic.
frown.gif
Dude is mad humble, too.

5'9''

Brother in law is 5'10'' and he's barely taller than JJ. Met him, didn't take a pic.
frown.gif
Dude is mad humble, too.

I'd have to agree with 5'9''. I sat behind the bench this past year, was on the floor next to him, he was about my height, and I'm 5'9''.

Anywhere between 5'8''-5'10'' sounds about right.

I'd have to agree with 5'9''. I sat behind the bench this past year, was on the floor next to him, he was about my height, and I'm 5'9''.

Anywhere between 5'8''-5'10'' sounds about right.

Bill Simmons said in a Finals column he made it a point to get close enough to figure it out and said he couldn't be taller than 5'9".

Bill Simmons said in a Finals column he made it a point to get close enough to figure it out and said he couldn't be taller than 5'9".

Back
Top Bottom