How OG are you? Vol. Oldest thing you remember from General

Last edited:
Ol girl with the Vandals on the deck was the tall dude from Florida's girl. He was the one who would always post his Halloween costumes. I still remember when homie dressed up like a slim Jim. For the life of me i can't remember his name or screen name.

I remember uncle shady being funny as hell don't know whatever happened to him or if he goes by some other name , I'll just assume he got banned until I hear otherwise :lol:

I think JJ coming to Philly to fight some dude. Dude never showed up so JJ took photos at the local Dunkin Donuts at the spot in Philly.

Every time the no-show would post on NT. JJ would post those Dunkin Donut photos. Pure comedy.

How about the big argument between Menace5star and Khlav Klash (sp?) sometime around Christmas/New Years?

Bootleg Benny threads

Wallet breakers (ekin)

Too many to name.

Last edited:
I remember Cameron Nelson's Saturn, the whole Young Dr0/iPod fiasco, people scamming other people on here, and then the NT Detectives went to work and had people at thier door in like 24 hours, the whole Pharrell/Ferarri thread :lol:

I literally grew up on NT, and I kinda owe my career to NT as well.  Met my production partner back when I lived in VA...we became partners when I moved to LA back in '08.

shoelova13 back in '02

I haven't read through the thread to see if it was mentioned and it's not the oldest memory from NT but did anyone mention...

"I'm not an essay, I'm Puertorican"?  Who was that older dude?

When da wydw post was transferred from nike retro

To general courtesy of dirty >* lol

What a melee lol.

Yo I would still hold Late80s hand in public. Could give two dambs that everyone and their dog ran thru those yambs.

When Shynop put his face in a scanner to post pics of himself. 2003

:lol: .. or how about when he posted that pic of his penis in a water bottle :x 0] :rofl:

That JJ & Phillyhova **** was hilarious.. Phillyhova = the greatest troll of NT

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom