How often do you see Ferraris, Lamborghinis, etc. where you live.

Originally Posted by CWK

Houston (Lower Montrose/River Oaks)

I see exotic sports cars on regular basis.  Even though I know my wife doesn't care at ALL, I am still compelled to point out the make and model every time. 

Me
eek.gif
  wife
indifferent.gif
This man knows. 

The president of the company I work for rolls his F430 once a week, usually fridays.

His daily driver is an Escalade.
I usually see some kind of Ferrari once a day.
Lambo's?  Only if I'm up in Beverly Hills honestly.

-J-

Working in Century City / Beverly Hills adjacent I am reminded daily that I am a pauper living in a world of princes.

North Jersey
Maserati dealership
Lamborghini dealership.

seen 2 bentleys going the opposite direction on the same street (by Hackensack Hospital)
saw a bent parked in front of my neighbor's house (on Monday?), don't think it's his though.
and the celebs from Fort Lee or w/e coming in/out of NYC every day

scshift wrote:

Suburbs of Boston... never. People think the hottest car is a Range Rover 
eyes.gif

In Boston, not so much. Ferraris and Maseratis are cool there. Walk around Copley/Newbury St at night and you can usually see the dudes pulling out the heat. Saw a 430 and a 612 in one night, saw 2 Maserati Granturismos another day and a 430 spyder.

Some young dude in Boston is pushing a red 458 though, anyone else from Boston see the dude?
nerd.gif

You saw a CCX though?
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
I am not used to seeing pure heat like that... I'd probably pass out if I ever did. When I went to LA last year
eek.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Yes the guy with the 458 with red rims too? I know exactly who your talking about. he was at a car show too about a month ago with the dude with a bentley....
you see the 2 ferraris parked together too?? 
eek.gif
 .. they were parked right next to eachother outside a restaurant on newbury? 
pimp.gif

---

I see the reg luxury cars.. benz, audi, etc... everyday.. idk why people even bringing it up. S550's everywhere etc......  now on exotic cars.. i'll see a bentley everytime im in the downtown area..... a maserati will show up once in a while. lambos and ferraris are not really seen as much, but u will always see them if ur always in downtown boston. 

Live in New York so I see these cars all the time.. just a few pics when I had a BlackBerry
21o7vys.jpg

2nle93s.jpg

This guy was far from the curb
30t6p3b.gif
... NYPD Cop passed by, stared at the car and kept it moving 
laugh.gif

pimp.gif

2qibd.jpg

Dude on the left owned this Bentley.. Not unusual at all to see Maybachs, Lambos and other luxury vehicles in SoHo 
pimp.gif

People see only 1 porsche in they city?? where the @%#+ do yall live at? i see a porsche everyday. Cayenne, and caymans are everywhere.... is it that big of a deal? if so you guys would love boston
laugh.gif

everytime i walk through my garage..

but anyways where i live, especially through the spring and summer, those are like staple cars. you can really go anywhere in the area without seeing some type of high-end lux vehicle. i have lots of affluent neighbors.

suburb outside of boston, I see ALOT of Bentleys, maybe a couple lambos, LOTS of Maseratis, once in a while lotus... hand full of Aston martins.. GTRs Basically everything you can think of. Everyone and their mother out here has bmws and Mercedes though.
oh and some old rolls royces  

I live in the sticks. Ive seen one bently GT thats about it. And he was at a gas station asking for directions out of this crap hole.

Classic cars are a different story though, see those quite a bit.

in bethesda/chevy chase I see standard european cars

I saw a black lambo in pg plaza drove by some black chick once

In portland maine... so pretty much never... more porsches and Benz than anything else... saw a yellow 360 spyder parked a couple weeks ago though... and phantom bout a month ago...

Originally Posted by prymone

all the time when im down town

ive seen a maybach and 2 maserattis, mad bentlys

got pics of the massarattis on my phone

downtown chicago btw
I work downtown and see this as well.  I'll never forget when I saw a Bentley double parked in the hood
30t6p3b.gif

ferraris lambos once every few months, maseratis somewhat often as well as bentlys quite often, astons maybe once or twice.....I live in CT btw

One of the few times I was in awe seeing a car in person. RR Phantom Drophead Convertible. At this little breakfast place downtown.
227086_10100755633820640_7935706_69656643_163269_n.jpg

Growing up in Greenwich ... That was pretty normal ... I remember in like 9th/10th grade, my homie came to school in his Hummer w/ the Sprewell spinners when they JUST came out ... If you don't have a benz @ least in Greenwich, you aint s***

Originally Posted by DajonDondo

Yes the guy with the 458 with red rims too? I know exactly who your talking about. he was at a car show too about a month ago with the dude with a bentley....
you see the 2 ferraris parked together too?? 
eek.gif
 .. they were parked right next to eachother outside a restaurant on newbury? 
pimp.gif

I see the reg luxury cars.. benz, audi, etc... everyday.. idk why people even bringing it up. S550's everywhere etc......  now on exotic cars.. i'll see a bentley everytime im in the downtown area..... a maserati will show up once in a while. lambos and ferraris are not really seen as much, but u will always see them if ur always in downtown boston. 

Nah it was red with silver rims. I actually saw it twice 2 different days, which makes me think there's more than 1. Might have been the same guy though. First time was at Copley square, I saw sitting down and when I saw it I was so starstruck I barely snapped a pic on my phone. You can see it just pulling away. Second time the car was moving along the road (2 dudes in it) just stunting so I couldn't get a picture.

And yeah I saw 2 Ferraris in one night, they weren't next to each other (different streets). A black F430 outside Stephanie's on Newbury and a red 612 across the street from the Mandarin Oriental.

I just went to that area today and saw an Aston Marin DBS outside Mandarin Oriental. Dude was in the car and people were still taking pics, not a single damn given
laugh.gif

You can see nice cars outside the hotel/Prudential Center all the time though. There's always S550s parked outside along with other high-caliber Mercedes.

Back
Top Bottom