How often do you see Ferraris, Lamborghinis, etc. where you live.

Originally Posted by jusdre86

is it possible for me to rent a lambo for a month? How good does my credit have to be?

Yeah, they have luxury car rentals available all over the place. Some places even let you rent for the day.

Not sure about credit, but I know it's pretty expensive though. I've seen a Mercedes SLR rented for around $4000 a day.

Originally Posted by scshift

is it possible for me to rent a lambo for a month? How good does my credit have to be?

Yeah, they have luxury car rentals available all over the place. Some places even let you rent for the day.

Not sure about credit, but I know it's pretty expensive though. I've seen a Mercedes SLR rented for around $4000 a day

I wanna try this because i wanna know how long it would take me to get bored of a lambo if i were rich

Originally Posted by MARINADELREY

im in LA, so damn near daily 
laugh.gif

especially on the 405
pimp.gif

i prefer classics though
pimp.gif
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

a lot of muscle cars and lolos

yea i live in Westwood and its near rodeo drive and stuff. Not uncommon to see those amg benz joints, lambos, ferarris alllll the dope whips. may even park next to one in a random parking lot

I can't believe people are mentioning Benzes, Audis, and BMWs. I've always thought they were as common as Corollas and Civics.

Not sure about credit, but I know it's pretty expensive though. I've seen a Mercedes SLR rented for around $4000 a day

I wanna try this because i wanna know how long it would take me to get bored of a lambo if i were rich
I'd like to try too when I'm older. I feel like it would be fun for about a week then I'd learn that all the attention sucks and having to drive such a ridiculous car would be terrible. You'd have to drive extremely slow on any remotely rough roads, backing up would be a total shoot in the dark, parking would be a disaster cause the car is just so damn huge, rush hour would suck cause you have to very lightly tap on the gas pedal, you could never really unleash the full potential of the car, and on top of that you'd have a panic attack if you ever scratched it.

Really the main reason why people buy them, apart from liking the car (which only a small number do), is to attract attention.

^^ same. Unless it's an Audi R8 or Mercedes Black Series, every other one of the German Big 3 (AMG/M/RS included) is average

^^ same. Unless it's an Audi R8 or Mercedes Black Series, every other one of the German Big 3 (AMG/M/RS included) is average
10gb6ts.jpg

Park Ave dealership.. thing is a piece of work  
pimp.gif

scshift wrote:

jusdre86 wrote:

I'd like to try too when I'm older. I feel like it would be fun for about a week then I'd learn that all the attention sucks and having to drive such a ridiculous car would be terrible. You'd have to drive extremely slow on any remotely rough roads, backing up would be a total shoot in the dark, parking would be a disaster cause the car is just so damn huge, rush hour would suck cause you have to very lightly tap on the gas pedal, you could never really unleash the full potential of the car, and on top of that you'd have a panic attack if you ever scratched it.

Really the main reason why people buy them, apart from liking the car (which only a small number do), is to attract attention.

Usually if u have a car like that. You have it parked via valet

in Houston, not often, maybe down around Westheimer
but I did see one of these of 59N (i'm guessing it was on it's way to the Delorean place out there)
Back_left.JPG

i had never seen one on the road, i was geeked

All the time.

Dudes in the A like to stunt especially in Buckhead near Lenox and Phipps. Less so at Atlantic Station

Saw Jeezy in a black Ferrari a few weeks ago at a stop light in Buckhead. He pulled off hella quick when the light changed and got pulled over in the middle of Peachtree and 3 cops in vests hopped out. He got cuffed real quick.

I saw a red Ferrari earlier. I have also started seeing a red Viper at the local Popeyes. I think he/she works there, because its always parked there.

Back
Top Bottom