How much was Big Meech worth vol. 220+mill?

Gotta do what you gotta do out there. real talk.. I dont knock anybody for getting their hustle or whatever on.

Originally Posted by FedExciter

Originally Posted by dreClark

Neither Meech nor T snitched. They ate them charges.

eek.gif
@ Meech getting out in 10. If True
eek.gif
he got sentenced to 30 years FED TIME,meaning he has to do 85% of that before hes even considered for any type of parole or special release...you do the math
I know that.

Hence the
eek.gif

Originally Posted by RKO2004

Originally Posted by Joe Billionaire

Originally Posted by SIRIUS LEE HANDSOME

laugh.gif
I hope whoever says "Free Meech" "Free _____" is playing.

And why do drug dealers/Lords get so many props? Like do people realize that its wrong? That's like praising the thieves in big corporations for stealing and undercutting.

Damn people are getting dumber.
whats so wrong about it? easy $$$

if 1 dealer gets knocked 2 more take his place...somebody gotta serve the people...might as well make some easy $$$ off of it

a lot of these big dealers give tons back to the community...whats so wrong about that?

The recklessness and ignorance of some people is confounding.
whats reckless about the truth?

if it wasn't him it would be someone else...same for the nickle and dime kid on the block...if it ain't him its going to be someone else selling dope to finance their family

explain how it is ignorant? or are you just going along with what others say

Point is man it shouldn't be anyone. They are ruining lives and this world. No one has to do anything, they choose to.

And this so called easy money has taken lives I bet.
Just like people choose to do drugs.... #+*++% look for it so theres gotta be someone there to give it to them.

Originally Posted by SUCKAFREE85

Originally Posted by SIRIUS LEE HANDSOME

laugh.gif
I hope whoever says "Free Meech" "Free _____" is playing.

And why do drug dealers/Lords get so many props? Like do people realize that its wrong? That's like praising the thieves in big corporations for stealing and undercutting.

Damn people are getting dumber.
whats so wrong about it? easy $$$

if 1 dealer gets knocked 2 more take his place...somebody gotta serve the people...might as well make some easy $$$ off of it

a lot of these big dealers give tons back to the community...whats so wrong about that?

The recklessness and ignorance of some people is confounding.
whats reckless about the truth?

if it wasn't him it would be someone else...same for the nickle and dime kid on the block...if it ain't him its going to be someone else selling dope to finance their family

explain how it is ignorant? or are you just going along with what others say

Point is man it shouldn't be anyone. They are ruining lives and this world. No one has to do anything, they choose to.

And this so called easy money has taken lives I bet.
Just like people choose to do drugs.... #+*++% look for it so theres gotta be someone there to give it to them.

I think we can all argree there are very young girls that like having sex with older men..does that mean that there should be people to fulfill that need?

Originally Posted by marionthebarberian

he wasnt/isn't touching 'el chapo'.

and never will

with el chapo, i know that if you happen to be in the same place as him at the time he will pay for you.

Ive read that he has restarurants closed for a couple hours eats doesnt let no one who was in there already eatting out, and once hes done he pays for everyonein there he actually will ask the people to order whatever they want

Originally Posted by NikeTalker23

Meech was making chump change compared to El Chapo from the Dartel de Sinaloa..Dude is worth 1 bill according to forbes...

not even close to el chapo

Originally Posted by MR MONDAY NIIGHT

In 2008, Joaquín Guzmán was listed at 701 on Forbes' list of richest people in the world with an estimated net worth of $1 billion
smokin.gif

pimp.gif

El Chapo Guzman has money light years from what BMF will ever have, he made Forbes and hes a drug dealer thats just unheard of. Yeah dude does his dirt, but healways gives back to the people of Mexico.
El Chapo pretty much runs Mexico aint no one messing with him, I remember reading that he told the Mexican government he would pay off the national debt ifthey let him sell drugs legally
roll.gif

And he stays using Military planes to fly his goods.

eflbnd.jpg

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by HypeBeast McStreetwear

Some of ya'll are really showing your age with your responses.

Aint nothing
pimp.gif
about this *+#%.
I don't even think its age. I think its more of a mind frame type of thing. Some people are cool with the destruction of this world if moneyand power is involved.

I wonder would it be the same if drugs were sold to their children one day.

Originally Posted by EBAY 23

I remember reading that he told the Mexican government he would pay off the national debt if they let him sell drugs legally
roll.gif

Alright, I'll admit, that is !+%%+*! hilarious.

Originally Posted by HypeBeast McStreetwear

Some of ya'll are really showing your age with your responses.

Aint nothing
pimp.gif
about this *+#%.
I don't even think its age. I think its more of a mind frame type of thing. Some people are cool with the destruction of this world if money and power is involved.

I wonder would it be the same if drugs were sold to their children one day.
Yea, either way it's messed up.

Dudes tombout "So & So moved all that weight and only got x amount of years
pimp.gif
" or "Dudes was stuntin on the D's
pimp.gif
"

Some of ya'll are kidding but the crazy part is some of ya'll AREN'T.

What's so cool about a drug dealer ruining or making money off of someones deadly addiction? There is nothing fascinating about turning a young blk boy orblk girls parents into avid drug users. It pains me to see young black men take this route into thinking this is the only way for them to make a living or feelworth a damn in this world.

We got to do better as a people if we ever wanna change the perception we are unfairly given. It may sound corny but it's true. God Bless.

Why are some of you comparing BMF to a Mexican drug cartel leader? You can't compare a supplier to a customer..

BTW, I never understood why people blame drug dealers for supplying drugs to people who are substance abusers. That's
like blaming liquor stores for dui deaths. Now when violence towards innocent people comes into play then that's when
the problem starts IMO.

It's common knowledge that Meech shunned violence and let everybody eat. He did catch a case for alledgedly murdering
Puffy's homeboy but the chargers were later dropped cause it was self defense I think...

Originally Posted by roboski

What's so cool about a drug dealer ruining or making money off of someones deadly addiction? There is nothing fascinating about turning a young blk boy or blk girls parents into avid drug users. It pains me to see young black men take this route into thinking this is the only way for them to make a living or feel worth a damn in this world.

We got to do better as a people if we ever wanna change the perception we are unfairly given. It may sound corny but it's true. God Bless.

They dont turn anyone into anything, if i was president i would make it legal to move drugs and illegal to use , if your caught with cocaine in your possessionyour subject to drug testing with mandatory year of jail and year of rehab with 1000 hours of community service.junkies do not get high out of loyalty to theredealer,drug dealers dont exactly go around with a sales pitch either the junkies flock ,if theres no junkies to sell the drugs too then the community winscause meech wasnt goin around robbing dudes tvs , robbing little girls bikes or mugging civilians so he can sell it for ten dollars , the imbeciles that usethe drugs and the animals that are addicted to the drugs do. all meech did was mind his business and TRANSPORT the drugs.

Originally Posted by EdWord

What's so cool about a drug dealer ruining or making money off of someones deadly addiction? There is nothing fascinating about turning a young blk boy or blk girls parents into avid drug users. It pains me to see young black men take this route into thinking this is the only way for them to make a living or feel worth a damn in this world.

They dont turn anyone into anything, if i was president i would make it legal to move drugs and illegal to use , if your caught with cocaine in your possession your subject to drug testing with mandatory year of jail and year of rehab with 1000 hours of community service.junkies do not get high out of loyalty to there dealer,drug dealers dont exactly go around with a sales pitch either the junkies flock ,if theres no junkies to sell the drugs too then the community wins cause meech wasnt goin around robbing dudes tvs , robbing little girls bikes or mugging civilians so he can sell it for ten dollars , the imbeciles that use the drugs and the animals that are addicted to the drugs do. all meech did was mind his business and TRANSPORT the drugs.
So who would you blame if your children got hooked at a young age? You think its that cut and dry? You call them imbeciles and animals but whatare the people who take advantage of the imbeciles? You sir are very narrow minded or you just have a screwed up view of the world.

Is transporting children and selling them for sex acceptable too? These imbeciles and animals who feed off the drug lords you protect are going crazy for theirnext high. Guess whose the victim? Me if I have something worth money, who are they going to rob to get their next high? Me. Of course you don't give acrap about that though because its the addicts fault they have a supplier.

All monsters have a creator. So which is worst? The monster who was created for evil or the creator?

"Animals" "Imbeciles"
eyes.gif

They dont turn anyone into anything, if i was president i would make it legal to move drugs and illegal to use , if your caught with cocaine in your possession your subject to drug testing with mandatory year of jail and year of rehab with 1000 hours of community service.junkies do not get high out of loyalty to there dealer,drug dealers dont exactly go around with a sales pitch either the junkies flock ,if theres no junkies to sell the drugs too then the community wins cause meech wasnt goin around robbing dudes tvs , robbing little girls bikes or mugging civilians so he can sell it for ten dollars , the imbeciles that use the drugs and the animals that are addicted to the drugs do. all meech did was mind his business and TRANSPORT the drugs.
So who would you blame if your children got hooked at a young age? You think its that cut and dry? You call them imbeciles and animals but what are the people who take advantage of the imbeciles? You sir are very narrow minded or you just have a screwed up view of the world.

Is transporting children and selling them for sex acceptable too? These imbeciles and animals who feed off the drug lords you protect are going crazy for their next high. Guess whose the victim? Me if I have something worth money, who are they going to rob to get their next high? Me. Of course you don't give a crap about that though because its the addicts fault they have a supplier.

All monsters have a creator. So which is worst? The monster who was created for evil or the creator?

I mean 2 wrongs dont make a right .But if they are doing business non violently (giving them the benefit of the doubt) and they arent personally convincingpeople to get hooked on drugs then i cant knock the hustle.i get your point though if it his close to home the perception changes but it was common knowledgehe shunned violence and promoted leadership and generosity to his team so he is admirable in that sense

So who would you blame if your children got hooked at a young age? You think its that cut and dry? You call them imbeciles and animals but what are the people who take advantage of the imbeciles? You sir are very narrow minded or you just have a screwed up view of the world.

Is transporting children and selling them for sex acceptable too? These imbeciles and animals who feed off the drug lords you protect are going crazy for their next high. Guess whose the victim? Me if I have something worth money, who are they going to rob to get their next high? Me. Of course you don't give a crap about that though because its the addicts fault they have a supplier.

I mean 2 wrongs dont make a right .But if they are doing business non violently (giving them the benefit of the doubt) and they arent personally convincing people to get hooked on drugs then i cant knock the hustle.i get your point though if it his close to home the perception changes but it was common knowledge he shunned violence and promoted leadership and generosity to his team so he is admirable in that sense

The non violence I can respect. But this effects me near home because I have an aunt and uncle on that mess worrying my Grandmother.
tired.gif
I can't stand dealers and I can't stand those two for what they aredoing. Its disgusting to see. Two sane, loving people change into that. I guess you have to see it up close to see the damage. How you cheat yo own mamma outof her change from the store? This mess is all bad man. It cause nothing but hell all around.

I mean 2 wrongs dont make a right .But if they are doing business non violently (giving them the benefit of the doubt) and they arent personally convincing people to get hooked on drugs then i cant knock the hustle.i get your point though if it his close to home the perception changes but it was common knowledge he shunned violence and promoted leadership and generosity to his team so he is admirable in that sense

The non violence I can respect. But this effects me near home because I have an aunt and uncle on that mess worrying my Grandmother.
tired.gif
I can't stand dealers and I can't stand those two for what they are doing. Its disgusting to see. Two sane, loving people change into that. I guess you have to see it up close to see the damage. How you cheat yo own mamma out of her change from the store? This mess is all bad man. It cause nothing but hell all around.

My grandparents and parents the reason drugs arent an option for me they worry for anything, i do alot of wrong but i atleast do it sober lmao , but yeah weall have those in our families and realtalk sometimes i bother if their even worth helping smh

Back
Top Bottom