How much was Big Meech worth vol. 220+mill?

Originally Posted by JosephSKC

Originally Posted by RKO2004

Originally Posted by MR MONDAY NIIGHT

Originally Posted by EdWord

Originally Posted by majik214

Story of Big Meech??

doing a 30 year bid , hopefully be out sooner tho , him and his bro ran BMF pretty much moved everything and anything you can think of , laundered money thru a rap label had ties with fab jeezy and use to come to miami and spend 50-100k a nite.epitome of balling
Can't be serious

epitome of balling
I think He just may be serious
laugh.gif
tired.gif

But I hope dude isn't serious. Dude messed up a lot of lives to make money. You really gotta think about how many lives those drugs touched.
tired.gif
Damn shame.

Blame the people who made it a problem. The users for example. It's the same thing as being able to buy guns. Plenty of suppliers, but they can't be there to hold peoples hands and make sure they're doing things responsibly.

I blame the supplier and the buyer.

Both are the problems.

Originally Posted by red mpls

There are thousands of political prisoners around the globe that are incarcerated for righteous causes and beliefs and you clowns are screaming"Free" some admittedly guilty drug dealer? Y'all dudes need to get some better heroes cause this is ridiculous...
Basically

Originally Posted by JosephSKC

Originally Posted by RKO2004

Originally Posted by MR MONDAY NIIGHT

Originally Posted by EdWord

Originally Posted by majik214

Story of Big Meech??

doing a 30 year bid , hopefully be out sooner tho , him and his bro ran BMF pretty much moved everything and anything you can think of , laundered money thru a rap label had ties with fab jeezy and use to come to miami and spend 50-100k a nite.epitome of balling
Can't be serious

epitome of balling
I think He just may be serious
laugh.gif
tired.gif

But I hope dude isn't serious. Dude messed up a lot of lives to make money. You really gotta think about how many lives those drugs touched.
tired.gif
Damn shame.

Blame the people who made it a problem. The users for example. It's the same thing as being able to buy guns. Plenty of suppliers, but they can't be there to hold peoples hands and make sure they're doing things responsibly.

Stupid analogy because at least with guns a responsible person can use them for protection and that alone. With drugs, specifically coke and heroine, there is no "responsible" use of the drug....yes the users know that, but so do the hustlers that pitch it off.

Back
Top Bottom