How much was Big Meech worth vol. 220+mill?

WavieCrocket wrote:
son was getting it maybe the most recent cocaine cowboy to get caught up
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

He had to pay back $270 million along with his 30 year sentence...

Safe to say the man was/is worth a lot
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by NationalTruckerDave

I heard they haven't found his 'stash'
What if his stash was in some off type of country, like Turkey or something or Astonia.

-The Juice

Lemonade41 wrote:
I thought BMF as a whole was worth 500+ mil if not more, I could be wrong though, they may have taken some Ls, but them boys still makin moves

very true plus the businesses etc they own and the subsidiaries in ga alone still bring in multi-millions every year. plus he liquidated alot of assets akalaundered/put in other ppl names. and the police estimated they total net worth was over 700 mil. the police took a total of close to 300 mil in monies drugsassets.

so please believe when he touchdown he still is/will be worth aka a jay-z status. he will be a multi-millionaire just off the strength of the businesses hisfam run legit now(barring they continue to flourish) also there is about 200+ million in monies assets that are unaccounted for.

Originally Posted by Nothin4ever

well right now at this moment

he is worth a carton of cigs and cd player

I bet son is runnin ishh in Jail...Well, as far as the Black jail population goes.

Didnt he get hit wit the Rico?

Remember hearing them dudes were
making so much money, that they had
to spend a certain amount every night.
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Ralf Loran

B.M.F. would've lasted a whole lot longer if they weren't on front street all the time.

What makes you think it stopped? Meech getting out in 10. Free Meech. Free T. Free Big Mike. Free Trey D. R.I.P. Baby Bleu.

Originally Posted by Ralf Loran

B.M.F. would've lasted a whole lot longer if they weren't on front street all the time.

word, them dudes was coppin' billboards, basically stunting on the DEA. not a smart move.

After looking through this thread I have a sudden urge to listen to The Last Mr. Biggs "trial time"
laugh.gif

dude is a legend in the south.

dude was the modern day scar face. Collin country is right by dallas i remember that.

Back
Top Bottom