How much money is enough money?

Just died a thousand deaths. Ya got it a lot worse than DC out there. What was the square footage?

I want to say a 1000 square feet or little bit more. It gets even worse. The HOA on the apartment is $800!!! Its a new building so it covers fixing up the building, their pool, gym, rec room with pool table and flat screens, internet room, theater room, steam room and sauna. Still, that is super expensive for those things.
1000 sqft is a good size, but gawd that price.

1100 for 300 sqft? Thats still better than some places I've seen. Seen a 500 sqft studio go for 1600 in Arlington, VA. They have to be on that water. Keep my *** in PG.

Just died a thousand deaths. Ya got it a lot worse than DC out there. What was the square footage?

I want to say a 1000 square feet or little bit more. It gets even worse. The HOA on the apartment is $800!!! Its a new building so it covers fixing up the building, their pool, gym, rec room with pool table and flat screens, internet room, theater room, steam room and sauna. Still, that is super expensive for those things.

$800 for all of that isnt terrible all things considered. My HOA dues are $660/mo and I have no pool tables, steam room, or sauna. Wish I had a sauna.

I really dont see the big deal, my 10% to church goes to helping others find God and keep the amazing staff we have at our church. Every since we began giving to the church my income has increase 80k to 130k, so God has blessed me for believing and helping others find God. He has more than made up for the 20k I give. I never even worry about this because it comes out before I even see my package and I am happy to cut the check quarterly to the church.

Also our 500 a month for groceris is for 2 adults, averages out to about 125 a week and that includes all household items too. We also eat at home 6 nights a week and pack our lunches for work 4 days a week, so you have to have groceries for that. Much cheaper to make quality food then to go out to eat all of the time.

I applaud you.

If other people had an additional 20k.. they would probably spend it on electronics, clothing, drug habit, car, vacation home or whatever to make themselves feel good. It sounds like your love for your Church makes you feel good so more power to you.

Plus it's a tax deduction so why not? :lol:

Our church just opened a second campus and we knew through our donation we were able to help make that happen and that is an amazing feeling.

It is also a great feeling to be debt free other than our mortgage which is on track to be paid off in 18 years, so my wife and I will be 46 years old with no debt and tracking to $1MM plus in Retirement and Savings.

As so easily said you are either paying interest or making interest.

That's the average household income? Holy **** that's low. Me and my girl clear that easy and we rent a house and have one car. I guess it is true people spend way out of their range to look better than they are

Our church just opened a second campus and we knew through our donation we were able to help make that happen and that is an amazing feeling.

It is also a great feeling to be debt free other than our mortgage which is on track to be paid off in 18 years, so my wife and I will be 46 years old with no debt and tracking to $1MM plus in Retirement and Savings.

I don't believe in any religion and do not go to any church but I still donate some money every month for my homies church. He does to many good things for the struggling families in my community

Too much money is never enough but I feel I could live good off 150k a year after taxes

Last edited:
man, I'd live super comfortable of the average family income. I don't want to live a big city though, I like smaller cities better and I'd have the money to visit wherever I wanted when I wanted.

I believe $10k a month will be enough with regards to monthy bills, savings and etc. Once my new commission plan goes into effect that will be more realistic.

Mr Fongstarr, do you have any pics on how you set your studio up?

Last edited:
Mr Fongstarr, do you have any pics on how you set your studio up?

that...that seems not tough, but Bull S!!! to have to pay that much and get soo little. NOt personal, but crazy to think about the differences in cost of living.

I really dont see the big deal, my 10% to church goes to helping others find God and keep the amazing staff we have at our church. Every since we began giving to the church my income has increase 80k to 130k, so God has blessed me for believing and helping others find God. He has more than made up for the 20k I give. I never even worry about this because it comes out before I even see my package and I am happy to cut the check quarterly to the church.

Also our 500 a month for groceris is for 2 adults, averages out to about 125 a week and that includes all household items too. We also eat at home 6 nights a week and pack our lunches for work 4 days a week, so you have to have groceries for that. Much cheaper to make quality food then to go out to eat all of the time.

Glad you mentioned it. Nothing like giving to a great cause. For those that don't know, the favor gets returned. My guy here seems happy and loving life. :smokin

i think i could live comfortably off 60-70k after taxes

obviously aiming for more than that though

live in the bay area btw

im keep it real i only can see 1million as a realistic goal, i dont wanna work for nobody

Strong Work

Back
Top Bottom