How Much Do You Tip The Pizza Delivery Person?

Originally Posted by AdobeCS4

Originally Posted by Nako XL

ordered mad chinese food once. $23 worth. Anton Lavey and some other people were over.

Anton Lavey answered the door, gave the dude the money, and he was like "Only $2 tip?" and Anton goes "Yeah, +%@%*, fall back!" and slammed the door in his face.

We had to find a new chinese spot
30t6p3b.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I tip 3-5 dollars. Same goes for going out to restaurants.

As a delivery driver a $5 tip is always appreciated and sometimes like a $8 tip can make my day lol. Most people around here tip $3-5 though. Theres one lady who orders occasionally who tips $15 though.. I always make sure to take that haha

And at some places the delivery charge doesnt go to the driver. I dont get it right now ( I get $8/hr tho
pimp.gif
) but at my old job I did

As a delivery driver a $5 tip is always appreciated and sometimes like a $8 tip can make my day lol. Most people around here tip $3-5 though. Theres one lady who orders occasionally who tips $15 though.. I always make sure to take that haha

And at some places the delivery charge doesnt go to the driver. I dont get it right now ( I get $8/hr tho
pimp.gif
) but at my old job I did

it depends on the weather conditions, and level of my sobriety....
if everything is fine, i dont tip....

it depends on the weather conditions, and level of my sobriety....
if everything is fine, i dont tip....

Coming from a driver making $5.50/hr. We charge a $2 delivery fee and I get $1 of that (other dollar of that they say goes to the restaurant insurance, who knows). $5 is always nice. Im happy with anything over $3. Some people never tip and no one spits in their food, thats straight nasty. I do not carry coins so dont be looking for your 80 cents back. The one thing I cant stand is when a business orders like $100 worth of food and gives $3, like damn all yall couldn't pitch in a extra dollar? Ive been offered beer, cigarettes, shots, weed, lighters, gift cards, etc for tips haha

Coming from a driver making $5.50/hr. We charge a $2 delivery fee and I get $1 of that (other dollar of that they say goes to the restaurant insurance, who knows). $5 is always nice. Im happy with anything over $3. Some people never tip and no one spits in their food, thats straight nasty. I do not carry coins so dont be looking for your 80 cents back. The one thing I cant stand is when a business orders like $100 worth of food and gives $3, like damn all yall couldn't pitch in a extra dollar? Ive been offered beer, cigarettes, shots, weed, lighters, gift cards, etc for tips haha

If your rich

better tip good.....

Im from the hood so I give $2.00 for gas

If your rich

better tip good.....

Im from the hood so I give $2.00 for gas

As someone who delivered pizza in college 3-5 is standard and appreciated. I always felt like you should tip based on where you live relative to the pizza place over order total. If you live like 8 miles away and you tip $2 I lost money taking that order. Btw im laughing at you guys who pride yourself on not tipping. When I had 4 orders in my car the lowest tipper is getting their food last. Enjoy your cold pizza... and just remeber most drivers are pot smoking hs drop outs so I don't want to imagine what they do to your food. People who always tip $5+ always get their food first.

A dude gave me a 6 pack of hinekin once as a tip lol

As someone who delivered pizza in college 3-5 is standard and appreciated. I always felt like you should tip based on where you live relative to the pizza place over order total. If you live like 8 miles away and you tip $2 I lost money taking that order. Btw im laughing at you guys who pride yourself on not tipping. When I had 4 orders in my car the lowest tipper is getting their food last. Enjoy your cold pizza... and just remeber most drivers are pot smoking hs drop outs so I don't want to imagine what they do to your food. People who always tip $5+ always get their food first.

A dude gave me a 6 pack of hinekin once as a tip lol

Back
Top Bottom