How Much Do You Tip The Pizza Delivery Person?

Originally Posted by I AM THAT DUDE

How businesses SHOULD run, yes ninjahood

You posted a pic from a transmission/smog shop?  
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by BostonThreeParty

Originally Posted by scshift

Ordered 2 pizzas once, total came to $14. Gave the guy $20 cause it's tough out there in this economy.

what usually ends up happening, I feel real stingy giving 19 bucks for a order coming out to ~15 dollars.

Looking back, I realize I could've gotten a third pizza with that cash
laugh.gif

But I got extra cash and was feeling swagged out so I showed the pizza guy some love. I was fronting hard
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by BostonThreeParty

Originally Posted by scshift

Ordered 2 pizzas once, total came to $14. Gave the guy $20 cause it's tough out there in this economy.

what usually ends up happening, I feel real stingy giving 19 bucks for a order coming out to ~15 dollars.

Looking back, I realize I could've gotten a third pizza with that cash
laugh.gif

But I got extra cash and was feeling swagged out so I showed the pizza guy some love. I was fronting hard
laugh.gif

none, they know im in college paying for school since i live in a college town

since the pizza spot is 2 blocks away i tip $2 but if they call me and tell me to come outside to get my food they not getting a tip. most of the time i ordered delivery because i didnt wanna go outside.

since the pizza spot is 2 blocks away i tip $2 but if they call me and tell me to come outside to get my food they not getting a tip. most of the time i ordered delivery because i didnt wanna go outside.

none, they know im in college paying for school since i live in a college town

i tip around 5 bucks whenever i order. One time the delivery guy looked shocked when I gave him a 5 for a 20 bill

i tip around 5 bucks whenever i order. One time the delivery guy looked shocked when I gave him a 5 for a 20 bill

$3. The pizza place is basically walking distance and i'm just giving him and excuse to ride the clock. Even trade.

$3. The pizza place is basically walking distance and i'm just giving him and excuse to ride the clock. Even trade.

Originally Posted by JordanPP30

Domino's has a delivery charge already in there so if I got the correct amount, I'll point at the lil tab on the box and walk backwards into my house with a
happy.gif

oh yea. that delivery charge Dominos has now is such bull. why should we even tip them if there's a delivery charge now?? I see no difference between a delivery charge and a tip. that's why lately I just order for carryout and pick it up myself now to avoid paying the delivery charge and tip.

Originally Posted by JordanPP30

Domino's has a delivery charge already in there so if I got the correct amount, I'll point at the lil tab on the box and walk backwards into my house with a
happy.gif

oh yea. that delivery charge Dominos has now is such bull. why should we even tip them if there's a delivery charge now?? I see no difference between a delivery charge and a tip. that's why lately I just order for carryout and pick it up myself now to avoid paying the delivery charge and tip.

Originally Posted by digital022

indifferent.gif

Yea because they are one of the MANY jobs, who do make minimum wage thus killing that "justification" of the tipping system, that still look at you sideways when they hold their hand out for a tip and you just pound it, then feel justified to messing up your +$@! should you ever return

Originally Posted by digital022

indifferent.gif

Yea because they are one of the MANY jobs, who do make minimum wage thus killing that "justification" of the tipping system, that still look at you sideways when they hold their hand out for a tip and you just pound it, then feel justified to messing up your +$@! should you ever return

Back
Top Bottom