How Much Do You Tip The Pizza Delivery Person?

Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

Originally Posted by GSDOUBLEU

i give him a hug
I burst out laughing when I read this
laugh.gif

I give them nothing. Same with Chinese food delivery, I be having to come with exact change to the cent cuz they be trying to dip with my change.
roll.gif

Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

Originally Posted by GSDOUBLEU

i give him a hug
I burst out laughing when I read this
laugh.gif

I give them nothing. Same with Chinese food delivery, I be having to come with exact change to the cent cuz they be trying to dip with my change.
roll.gif

damn. everyone in here sayin at least $5. I usually tip them $2. sometimes 3. I feel like such a cheap +@%
laugh.gif

damn. everyone in here sayin at least $5. I usually tip them $2. sometimes 3. I feel like such a cheap +@%
laugh.gif

Domino's has a delivery charge already in there so if I got the correct amount, I'll point at the lil tab on the box and walk backwards into my house with a
happy.gif

Domino's has a delivery charge already in there so if I got the correct amount, I'll point at the lil tab on the box and walk backwards into my house with a
happy.gif

Originally Posted by JordanPP30

happy.gif

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by JordanPP30

happy.gif

laugh.gif

depends on my soberiety level

pizza guy always get 2-3 bucks dependin how long it took
didnt get +$@@ today cus he rang my bell like 7 times in 30 seconds got damn

my guy told me while we were downtown chicago i tipped the cashier at walgreens $20 this new years eve shortly after midnight just because he was working all i bought was a bottle of water i was drinkin from a champagne bottle apparently
roll.gif
didnt belive him, but my girl confirmed and her cousin did to i had to laugh it off oh well

depends on my soberiety level

pizza guy always get 2-3 bucks dependin how long it took
didnt get +$@@ today cus he rang my bell like 7 times in 30 seconds got damn

my guy told me while we were downtown chicago i tipped the cashier at walgreens $20 this new years eve shortly after midnight just because he was working all i bought was a bottle of water i was drinkin from a champagne bottle apparently
roll.gif
didnt belive him, but my girl confirmed and her cousin did to i had to laugh it off oh well

Back
Top Bottom