How much $$$ are niche blogs making? hypebeast, mashkulture, nicekicks, sneaker obsession?

im curious to know how much return these advertisers make by using blog sites. Ive probably clicked an advertisement on the side of either hypebeast orhighsnobiety once in my life

Originally Posted by SaNTi0321

I can't even see any ads on my blog. the hell? Does it take time for them to start showing up? $!$+% pissing me off. lol

Trust me they are on there on the right sidebar. They usually don't show up right away takes some time figure what your site is about to attempt relativeads.

im curious to know how much return these advertisers make by using blog sites. Ive probably clicked an advertisement on the side of either hypebeast or highsnobiety once in my life

Hypebeast has probably the most traffic for the general streetwear/sneaker/music/whatever sites that have more topics than just sneakers..they are/were rankedin top 100 blogs in the world(96 last I checked...still impressive) so I know they probably sell space to some so clicks not entirely the most important theyget paid for puttin the ad up regardless. Google ads on the other hand I'm curious too cause I never click %!%*...but honestly the average reader of sitesare not nearly up on the subject like the average NTer.

Back
Top Bottom