How messed up is it to date a girl for 2-3 months then suddenly break it off?

Originally Posted by Nothin4ever

ITS PRETTY COMMON...BASIC
Exactly, you should know within three months if it's even worth it. I never lasted with females past 90 days until after I graduated college
laugh.gif

Wait, you don't want to continue pursuing her because your cousin said it's not worth it at your age?? You should go for it if you think there could potentially be something there if not, why bother?

Wait, you don't want to continue pursuing her because your cousin said it's not worth it at your age?? You should go for it if you think there could potentially be something there if not, why bother?

Originally Posted by Carver

nooooooo. My FRIEND said that you shouldn't get into a serious relationship at such a young age because in the end it'll all be a waste of time and effort.

My COUSIN was the one who told me that she's that "crazy" type of chick

Originally Posted by Carver

nooooooo. My FRIEND said that you shouldn't get into a serious relationship at such a young age because in the end it'll all be a waste of time and effort.

My COUSIN was the one who told me that she's that "crazy" type of chick

Back
Top Bottom