How messed up is it to date a girl for 2-3 months then suddenly break it off?

It is always ok to break it off. Relationships require two peoples commitment, there is no contract.

dont text her as much, and minimize it each day or so

and dont call her, she'll get it eventually

dont text her as much, and minimize it each day or so

and dont call her, she'll get it eventually

take her out for coffee.... lean over the table, look her dead in the eye and say "thanks for your efforts but i'm gonna stick with fapping"

take her out for coffee.... lean over the table, look her dead in the eye and say "thanks for your efforts but i'm gonna stick with fapping"

2-3 months is nothing.....2-3 months is still getting to kno someone. so if your not feeling it better to break it off during the 2-3 months rather then waiting til later.

2-3 months is nothing.....2-3 months is still getting to kno someone. so if your not feeling it better to break it off during the 2-3 months rather then waiting til later.

Originally Posted by SoleWoman

if you are going into the relationship knowing or planning to do this...then yes. why waste each others time. but if you are with someone and it just isnt working out then no. but then again...is it that bad? is it not something you can work through?

Originally Posted by SoleWoman

if you are going into the relationship knowing or planning to do this...then yes. why waste each others time. but if you are with someone and it just isnt working out then no. but then again...is it that bad? is it not something you can work through?

Originally Posted by thytkerjobs

not as messed up as it is to date a girl for 2 years then suddenly break it off.
mad.gif
does this mean youre single?

*Joey Tribbiani voice* How you doin? *Joey Tribbiani voice*

Originally Posted by thytkerjobs

not as messed up as it is to date a girl for 2 years then suddenly break it off.
mad.gif
does this mean youre single?

*Joey Tribbiani voice* How you doin? *Joey Tribbiani voice*

I don't even see what the problem is. I always want better than what I have now. I know I could truly never be satisfied till I get a trophy wife.

I don't even see what the problem is. I always want better than what I have now. I know I could truly never be satisfied till I get a trophy wife.

Depends on the reason.

If you were leading her on just to smash...That's pretty messed up
laugh.gif

Depends on the reason.

If you were leading her on just to smash...That's pretty messed up
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom