How messed up is it to date a girl for 2-3 months then suddenly break it off?

It's messed up.  
tired.gif

Originally Posted by RAWse

What the title says..
Btw, im not dating this chick yet

wait, you're not even dating her yet and you're already planning to break it off? why bother? spare her feelings. and men wonder why women turn bitter. smh

What the title says..

wait, you're not even dating her yet and you're already planning to break it off? why bother? spare her feelings. and men wonder why women turn bitter. smh

Originally Posted by dunks87

What the title says..

My one friend told me relationships aren't worth it at this age.. is he wrong or right? Im young and finding "love" at this stage is rare.

Just to throw it out there, this chick still has private albums on her FB with pics of her and her ex still..
30t6p3b.gif

What the title says..

My one friend told me relationships aren't worth it at this age.. is he wrong or right? Im young and finding "love" at this stage is rare.

Just to throw it out there, this chick still has private albums on her FB with pics of her and her ex still..
30t6p3b.gif

What the title says..

30t6p3b.gif

so...why bother if you feel this way? and who is your friend to dictate YOUR love life...? there is no right or wrong answer. you wont know until you attempt this for yourself...whens the last time you were in a relationship?

What the title says..

30t6p3b.gif

so...why bother if you feel this way? and who is your friend to dictate YOUR love life...? there is no right or wrong answer. you wont know until you attempt this for yourself...whens the last time you were in a relationship?

Originally Posted by SoleWoman

What the title says..

30t6p3b.gif

Im bored of the single life? and this chick seems.. different? I can't seem to figure this chick out, but my cousin who used to be good friends with her back in middle school said she's that crazy type..not the crazy type that would wanna fight u tho.  my friend wasn't just talking about my love life, he was talking about the love life in general.. Which I find somewhat true because being in "love" at this age is almost impossible. I havent been in a SERIOUS relationship yet.

Answer this, why does she still have pics of her and her ex? when she said he's the one that made her so cold hearted when its comes to guys

What the title says..

30t6p3b.gif

Im bored of the single life? and this chick seems.. different? I can't seem to figure this chick out, but my cousin who used to be good friends with her back in middle school said she's that crazy type..not the crazy type that would wanna fight u tho.  my friend wasn't just talking about my love life, he was talking about the love life in general.. Which I find somewhat true because being in "love" at this age is almost impossible. I havent been in a SERIOUS relationship yet.

Answer this, why does she still have pics of her and her ex? when she said he's the one that made her so cold hearted when its comes to guys

she probably isnt over him yet. thats pretty common for girls. and honestly asking us questions isnt going to shed anymore light on the situation. there has to come a point when you should stop seeking out advice and just see for yourself.

she probably isnt over him yet. thats pretty common for girls. and honestly asking us questions isnt going to shed anymore light on the situation. there has to come a point when you should stop seeking out advice and just see for yourself.

You right..

You right..

Originally Posted by Nothin4ever

ITS PRETTY COMMON...BASIC
Exactly, you should know within three months if it's even worth it. I never lasted with females past 90 days until after I graduated college
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom