How many Warning Points do you have on RECORD

I got 1 warning and 0 points. I remember my post getting deleted for making fun of someone but I forget what it was :lol:

I got suspended back in the day in HS.. It was terrible timing too cause I had to write a paper and I was writing it on tinker Hatfield and NT was my source of info but I couldn’t post

I'm pretty sure I've been warned and suspended before, yet for some reason I don't even have a warning section on my profile.

6 points.

i reply to someone that has a crack at meand im “trolling”.

Most interesting.

The land of the free...

50 points / 1 warning.

Made an inappropriate joke in the food wildin thread. Never reach for low hanging fruit for lulz.
I'm still banned from that thread a year and a half later. I asked Meth to reconsider, but he said no. Life, no possibility for parole.

50 points / 1 warning.

Made an inappropriate joke in the food wildin thread. Never reach for low hanging fruit for lulz.
I'm still banned from that thread a year and a half later. I asked Meth to reconsider, but he said no. Life, no possibility for parole.
what was the joke

50 points / 1 warning.

god damn fam, how does something that inappropriate get posted in the food thread :lol: :lol: :lol:

what did u say???
I commented (discussion) how a dude always bangs on about one thing. Then some dude chimes in having a crack at me about it. I called hime a lame and stated 90% of his posts on this forum were os the same kind of thing so why call me out for it.
Im ‘trolling’ apparently.

4AF58243-FB95-4DFE-BD53-B54C8773F584.gif

I commented (discussion) how a dude always bangs on about one thing. Then some dude chimes in having a crack at me about it. I called hime a lame and stated 90% of his posts on this forum were os the same kind of thing so why call me out for it.
Im ‘trolling’ apparently.
who was the poster

Cant even remember.

Apparently discussion on a discussion forum is to be discouraged
LeBron-James-Smallest-Violin-Gif.gif

You're being held accountable for complying with terms you voluntarily accepted on a website you can leave at any time. This is hardly an injustice.

Your right to enjoy a service doesn't supersede the rights of others. That's why you can get thrown out of a sporting event, concert, or movie for bad behavior even if you've paid for your ticket. Nothing about this scenario violates your "freedoms."

Changed my mind.
Guess you founded the joint you can do as you wish with it.
Simples. I

Last edited:
Normally when youre removed from a sporting event its by a qualified person who’s accredited and done relevant courses to give them those qualifications.
I believe I'm relatively qualified to evaluate compliance with a rule I personally wrote for a community I helped found over twenty years ago, but if you'd like to appeal to someone you believe has more experience, by all means point them out.

If the 16-year-old usher at your local movie theater has the right to remove unruly patrons, I think it's reasonable for our experienced staff to do the same for NikeTalk.

So when i answered above, it was in the interest of discussing the WHY of things. Not to have you come back with a comment “Generally speaking, repeating the thing that got you warned or suspended is not the wisest idea.”
nawghtyhare nawghtyhare asked you and GTA 809 GTA 809 to share the posts you'd been warned for to stir the pot. I advised against it.

You can "discuss the why" without literally recreating the offense itself.

You asked me what the points meant, and I directed you to an explanation.

You clearly don't appreciate it when others insult you on our forums, as that's what you feel you responded to. That post, you'll note, was also removed.

What would you rather that user do: start grousing about "the land of the free" and "censorship," or simply refrain from cluttering threads with petty bickering?

Moderation can take place without autocratic points and instant thread bans. Simple comment removal works.
Were that the case, the previous five warnings you received would have sufficed.

Those warning were subjective as well.

But as i said, its your toilet. Take a dump in it whenever you like.

I check in 30 times a day and post a **** load. You want to stop that on your own site thats up to you buddy.

I check in 30 times a day and post a **** load. You want to stop that on your own site thats up to you buddy.
So anyone who posts or visits more than you should be able to treat you however they like?

If you want to get into a pointless argument or trade insults with a stranger, you can do that anywhere. It does not improve the types of discussion you visit our community so frequently to take part in.
To that end, we'll continue to try and maintain a safe, respectful environment and uphold our community's standards.

This isn't just about what you're allowed to say - it's also about what other people are allowed to say to you.

Back
Top Bottom