How many stories have you heard...Vol. Military Wives

I think its an automatic L if you're sending money over just for the hell of it instead of investing it. If you're in a sound relationship maybe (Even take that with a grain of salt) but if you're "with" a woman in the states and end up being deployed overseas anyone with common sense would know to take that money and relatively sit on it until you get back and you're in a clear enough state of mind to know what to do with it next (i.e. Investing/Marriage/Children/Temporary or Permanent Residence).

Originally Posted by bns1201

You live in Bradenton?
nerd.gif

It's karma.

I have more stories of Marines that #!$# around while on base, while their spouses stay at home taking care of the kids.  By base, I mean the Marines that are stationed overseas or on bases in the US.  Those that are not in "war zones" get it crackin' like they are single.  So their spouses/gf's probably do the same.

It's karma.

I have more stories of Marines that #!$# around while on base, while their spouses stay at home taking care of the kids.  By base, I mean the Marines that are stationed overseas or on bases in the US.  Those that are not in "war zones" get it crackin' like they are single.  So their spouses/gf's probably do the same.

The sad stories are of the ones who been in a long relationship with their significant other and just decides to be promiscuous while he/she is gone..

The sad stories are of the ones who been in a long relationship with their significant other and just decides to be promiscuous while he/she is gone..

.I went to a bar the other day in Bradenton FL. My waitress had 5 rings on her fingers on some jordan/bill russell type !@$+. I started talkin to her, and she had 5 different fiances...as of right now, who don't know each other. 2 in the navy, one in the marines, one in the air force, and one is a locked up drug dealer. She has a kid, works 10 hour shifts 6 days a week, and still lives with mom. She wanted the bizness from me and my dad that night I could tell, but these are the types of chicks im talking bout.
I swear some !$!@%%@ ain't worth *#%*
laugh.gif

.I went to a bar the other day in Bradenton FL. My waitress had 5 rings on her fingers on some jordan/bill russell type !@$+. I started talkin to her, and she had 5 different fiances...as of right now, who don't know each other. 2 in the navy, one in the marines, one in the air force, and one is a locked up drug dealer. She has a kid, works 10 hour shifts 6 days a week, and still lives with mom. She wanted the bizness from me and my dad that night I could tell, but these are the types of chicks im talking bout.
I swear some !$!@%%@ ain't worth *#%*
laugh.gif

i see it all the time and I know why. they usually are the people who have no ambition in life, the guy drops out of high school, thinks military is the only route left in life, and ends up choosing it. They tend to go for the dumber broads who will go into a relationship or even get married before they get shipped overseas. these dumber broads, will then cheat on their man with no remorse....thats at least what I see from the kids i grew up with....I went to a bar the other day in Bradenton FL. My waitress had 5 rings on her fingers on some jordan/bill russell type !@$+. I started talkin to her, and she had 5 different fiances...as of right now, who don't know each other. 2 in the navy, one in the marines, one in the air force, and one is a locked up drug dealer. She has a kid, works 10 hour shifts 6 days a week, and still lives with mom. She wanted the bizness from me and my dad that night I could tell, but these are the types of chicks im talking bout.

she had 5 guys and still working 10 hrs 6 days a week?
laugh.gif

shorty is a straight idiot...

i see it all the time and I know why. they usually are the people who have no ambition in life, the guy drops out of high school, thinks military is the only route left in life, and ends up choosing it. They tend to go for the dumber broads who will go into a relationship or even get married before they get shipped overseas. these dumber broads, will then cheat on their man with no remorse....thats at least what I see from the kids i grew up with....I went to a bar the other day in Bradenton FL. My waitress had 5 rings on her fingers on some jordan/bill russell type !@$+. I started talkin to her, and she had 5 different fiances...as of right now, who don't know each other. 2 in the navy, one in the marines, one in the air force, and one is a locked up drug dealer. She has a kid, works 10 hour shifts 6 days a week, and still lives with mom. She wanted the bizness from me and my dad that night I could tell, but these are the types of chicks im talking bout.

she had 5 guys and still working 10 hrs 6 days a week?
laugh.gif

shorty is a straight idiot...

they usually are the people who have no ambition in life, the guy drops out of high school, thinks military is the only route left in life, and ends up choosing it. They tend to go for the dumber broads who will go into a relationship or even get married before they get shipped overseas. these dumber broads, will then cheat on their man with no remorse.

This right here.

I've heard tons of stories in my unit about dudes putting broads through college and getting home to see their bank accounts empty. That won't be me.

they usually are the people who have no ambition in life, the guy drops out of high school, thinks military is the only route left in life, and ends up choosing it. They tend to go for the dumber broads who will go into a relationship or even get married before they get shipped overseas. these dumber broads, will then cheat on their man with no remorse.

This right here.

I've heard tons of stories in my unit about dudes putting broads through college and getting home to see their bank accounts empty. That won't be me.

i see it all the time and I know why. they usually are the people who have no ambition in life, the guy drops out of high school, thinks military is the only route left in life, and ends up choosing it. 
i don't see many people admit this.

i see it all the time and I know why. they usually are the people who have no ambition in life, the guy drops out of high school, thinks military is the only route left in life, and ends up choosing it. 
i don't see many people admit this.

Back
Top Bottom