How many stories have you heard...Vol. Military Wives

I "heard" of a Navy wife who drove from Poway to L.A. to hook up with a dude she barely knew and brought with her condoms, KY, and bodywash to clean off the smell before she went home. The wife calls the dude she hooked up with later to tell him how her husband beat her up when he found out. All this drama and self disgust kinda straightened out the dude who felt horrible for doing that to marriage.

People get smashed like crazy in all age groups and in all walks of life. Ya'll get on me about my post but man ya'll whine about women cheating and how grimey they are so much that its clear you guys are either sheltered or your young. People are not trustworthy period across the board it isn't a sex based issue dddddddddaaaaaaammmmmnnnnn!!! We are in the hedonistic period of human evolution. This time will come to pass but probably not in our lifetimes. We are in the infantile stages of the death of marriage and there are good and bad repurcussions that come with that. Human beings are trained to deplete things until we have no use for or get tired of it. Eventually having sex and lieing and just being an overhaul snake is going to be frowned upon again because the paradigm will have run its course. Stop watching disney movies reading books made for a society that existed thousands of years ago and adapt, stop whining and adapt. If you want change be that change but stop being shallow when looking for a mate and crying when she behaves in a shallow manner.

People get smashed like crazy in all age groups and in all walks of life. Ya'll get on me about my post but man ya'll whine about women cheating and how grimey they are so much that its clear you guys are either sheltered or your young. People are not trustworthy period across the board it isn't a sex based issue dddddddddaaaaaaammmmmnnnnn!!! We are in the hedonistic period of human evolution. This time will come to pass but probably not in our lifetimes. We are in the infantile stages of the death of marriage and there are good and bad repurcussions that come with that. Human beings are trained to deplete things until we have no use for or get tired of it. Eventually having sex and lieing and just being an overhaul snake is going to be frowned upon again because the paradigm will have run its course. Stop watching disney movies reading books made for a society that existed thousands of years ago and adapt, stop whining and adapt. If you want change be that change but stop being shallow when looking for a mate and crying when she behaves in a shallow manner.

WISEPHAROAH wrote:
Eventually having sex and lieing and just being an overhaul snake is going to be frowned upon again because the paradigm will have run its course. Stop watching disney movies reading books made for a society that existed thousands of years ago and adapt, stop whining and adapt. If you want change be that change but stop being shallow when looking for a mate and crying when she behaves in a shallow manner.
Sometimes, the easiest concepts are the hardest to grasp.

WISEPHAROAH wrote:
Eventually having sex and lieing and just being an overhaul snake is going to be frowned upon again because the paradigm will have run its course. Stop watching disney movies reading books made for a society that existed thousands of years ago and adapt, stop whining and adapt. If you want change be that change but stop being shallow when looking for a mate and crying when she behaves in a shallow manner.
Sometimes, the easiest concepts are the hardest to grasp.

Originally Posted by ooIRON MANoo

It's karma.

I have more stories of Marines that #!$# around while on base, while their spouses stay at home taking care of the kids.  By base, I mean the Marines that are stationed overseas or on bases in the US.  Those that are not in "war zones" get it crackin' like they are single.  So their spouses/gf's probably do the same.
yep, smashin' some fat prostitute and catchin' the clap

Originally Posted by ooIRON MANoo

It's karma.

I have more stories of Marines that #!$# around while on base, while their spouses stay at home taking care of the kids.  By base, I mean the Marines that are stationed overseas or on bases in the US.  Those that are not in "war zones" get it crackin' like they are single.  So their spouses/gf's probably do the same.
yep, smashin' some fat prostitute and catchin' the clap

Originally Posted by Mark Antony

Heard it, seen it living in hampton roads, va, %!#% is disgusting.
yep, got like all the branches out here. folks is scandalous out here nowadays.

Originally Posted by Mark Antony

Heard it, seen it living in hampton roads, va, %!#% is disgusting.
yep, got like all the branches out here. folks is scandalous out here nowadays.

Originally Posted by Sorkoram

I've seen it all too many times firsthand. Navy FTW

AYO?

Originally Posted by ninjallamafromhell

Originally Posted by PJ and Bompton

Originally Posted by bns1201

i see it all the time and I know why. they usually are the people who have no ambition in life, the guy drops out of high school, thinks military is the only route left in life, and ends up choosing it. 
i don't see many people admit this.
Most of the people I knew in the military weren't ambitionless highschool dropouts.  Most were highschool graduates that didn't know what they wanted to do in college, didn't want to waste money and time bsing in college, and thought the military would be a good way to find out what they wanted to do.  Plus the government will pay for your schooling.  I went this route myself.

this

Originally Posted by Sorkoram

I've seen it all too many times firsthand. Navy FTW

AYO?

Originally Posted by ninjallamafromhell

Originally Posted by PJ and Bompton

Originally Posted by bns1201

i see it all the time and I know why. they usually are the people who have no ambition in life, the guy drops out of high school, thinks military is the only route left in life, and ends up choosing it. 
i don't see many people admit this.
Most of the people I knew in the military weren't ambitionless highschool dropouts.  Most were highschool graduates that didn't know what they wanted to do in college, didn't want to waste money and time bsing in college, and thought the military would be a good way to find out what they wanted to do.  Plus the government will pay for your schooling.  I went this route myself.

this

Back
Top Bottom